17

Ani, diesel, and Henry had gone out for groceries, dollar store belle Delphine was god knows where, and everyone else was spread throughout the house doing their own separate things.
you and Alex sat in the living room, playing smash bros. There was a comfortable silence except for the sounds of the game until you finally beat him.
"You owe me five dollars", you smiled sitting the controller down.
"I'll give you a quarter", he replied.
There was quiet for a moment before he finally spoke up," Jessica never plays video games with me", he mumbled. was Jessica her name? You'd been calling her heather this entire time.
Yet still, your smile faded at the mention of her name.
"Yeah speaking of her.
the other night I heard her on the phone, in the kitchen", you started to say
"What was she saying", he asked
you sighed, perhaps it would work to just rip off the bandaid.
"she was talking about how she was only dating you so that you would give her more subscribers", you said slowly.
"wow", he laughed
He stayed silent for a moment
"I can't believe that you would accuse her like that"
"I'm not accusing her of anything in stating fact", you scoffed
"you know, just because you're jealous and lonely doesn't mean you have to go and ruin other people's relationships" he spat.
"have fun getting your heartbroken", you stood up and retreated upstairs.

"what happened", kwite asked when you entered the room.
" I tried to help, tried to be a good friend. Yet he thinks I'm jEaLOuS", you said dramatically, pacing back and forth.
"so you told him", he questioned
"yeah I did, and he was all like: meh meh meh how could you AcCuSe her like that. Stop trying to rUiN our relationship", you mocked
" I guess he'll find out soon enough", kwite sighed