The Princess and her Knight

Jennie's POV
At Kim Group Mansion.
Jennie: You promised me that you will remove all the bodyguards when I reach the last year of university. Why are you not keeping your words? *shouted angrily at her father*

Mr Kim: Because it's dangerous for you out there my princess. *look lovingly at his daughter who is glaring at him* I want to make sure you are safe. *softly explained to his daughter*

Jennie: I am safe. *Said with conviction* I am studying at the safest school in the country. I am living in the dormitory with other successors of large corporations. The school has the best security for god's sake. *angrily explained to her father*

Mr Kim: Fine. *answered in defeat* But you have to keep your part of the deal. *looked seriously at Jennie who is now calmed down*

Jennie: Okay. I will consider going out with Mino this winter break. *answered with sarcastic tone*

Mr Kim: Not consider. You HAVE to. *strongly reiterated*

Jennie: Why do I have to comply with your business partner's wishes? *annoyed*

Mr Kim: We have to or else we will lose everything. Everything your late mom and I worked hard for. All the things we did and sacrifices we made to get here. *said with teary eyes, hoping his daughter would understand*

Jennie: Things you did? Like massacring the Lees? Killing my one and only friend Elisabeth? *tears started to fall, looked intently at his father*

Mr Kim: Jennie. *soft voice* That's not it. You know I can never do that. *he tries to get closer to her but she stepped back*

Jennie: Whatever! I don't expect you to tell the truth anyway. *started walking to the door of her dad's office but remembered why she went to his office at the first place* We agreed. No bodyguards. No Alphas, Bravos and whoever that annoying Charlie 3 is. *looked back at his father*

Mr Kim: I understand my princess. I —- *Jennie cut him off*

Jennie: Tell this to whoever that Charlie 3 is, I am going to throw him off the building if I ever hear from him again. *warned her father*

Mr Kim chuckled a little as he remembers Charlie 3 being the best bodyguard to Jennie. Charlie 3 was new but was able to predict every single move of his daughter. Charlie 3 knows all the things Jennie was doing regardless if she's in and out of the university*

Mr Kim: Okay my princess. *smile sweetly*

Jennie: Make sure to keep your words this time. *said with serious tone and stormed off to her room*

At Jennie's room

Jennie: Wah. Finally, no more guards. I'm free. I no longer have to deal with that freaking Charlie 3. Ugh! That asshole ruined too much since he started to be part of my security team last year. *lie down on her bed*

Jennie: It's been 15 years since you're gone Lili. You should've taken me with you. *tears started fall from her eyes*

Flashback at Kim Group's Garden when Jennie was 8

Jennie: No! I have to be the princess! You will be my knight. *argue with her best friend*

Elisabeth: But Nini, I am younger. Why can't I be Sleeping Beauty? *curiously asked*