Suspicious Adviser

Jennie is having sorts of feelings upon ending the call with Officer Jung. Her hope that Elisabeth is alive grew even more. She can't help but to feel disappointed with herself as well as to how long it took her to find the tunnel. Yet excited to learn more about what happen to her Lili.

Lisa: It's late. I think we should all go to sleep. Let's wait for the tests to finish and maybe we will learn more.

Jennie simply nodded and started walking to her room. She looked back and wanted to say goodnight to the two girls retreating to their room but held herself when she saw Rose's head leaning on Lisa's shoulder and right arm held the older girl's waist while the other hand is opening the door. Upon entering their room, Jennie saw Jisoo fast asleep and decided to hit the shower first to freshen up.

Jennie: *dip herself in the tub* What a day. Lili, better keep your promise. Come back to me.

Jennie can't stop herself from thinking that Lili is back already and Lili is probably Lisa. All she needs to do is wait for Officer Jung and Alpha 1's confirmation. Everything about Lisa seems to put all the puzzles together. Jennie recalls all the information she gathered from Rose.

Jennie: She was adopted when she was 7. Lili was 7 when the attack happened. She has a necklace that says "Lili". What are the chances that she gets that, right? That's really a big factor. Like all movie drama, that's the biggest proof. *chuckles*

Jennie: Lili, you're Lisa right? I mean, Lisa was zoning out all day. She didn't seem scared when we were walking in the tunnels. She even guided us back to the room after.

Jennie: But Rose said Jungkook was with her from the beginning. Even before 7 years old. How is that possible? Lili, did you meet someone behind my back? You probably met him during one of your family trips, right?

Soon after, Jennie herself drifting off to sleep. It was definitely a tiring day for all the girls most especially to Jennie who, not only looking for clues about Elisabeth but also closely watching Lisa's every move. Who can blame her? One mysterious young woman, who happened to have the same birthday with Elisabeth has came to her life all of a sudden.

Lisa: What do you want me to say Jennie?

Jennie: That you're Elisabeth. You're my childhood best friend. My first love.

Lisa: *looks sad* But I am not.

Jennie: Stop pretending. Just tell me the truth.

Lisa: I am not pretending Jennie. I am not Elisabeth. I am Lalisa.

Jennie: You have the same eyes, birthday, everything about you says you're Elisabeth.

Lisa: You only see her. Why can't you just see me? I was here all along. *water starts forming in her eyes*

Jennie: Just tell me, are you Elisabeth?

Lisa: *started walking away but suddenly looked back at Jennie* You got it all wrong dummy. *smiles* You are asking the wrong question. *disappears*

Jennie: No! Lili wait! Lisa! Come back!

Jennie wakes up from her dream. Is this one of her nightmares? It seems like all her nightmares are related to Elisabeth. She started questioning herself when will she get better dreams about her. The weird thing is, Lisa is now getting in her dreams too. She looks at her phone and realize it's only 6 in the morning. She was about to get up when she suddenly she Jisoo looking at her intently.

Jennie: Good morning unnie.

Jisoo: You were dreaming.

Jennie: Yes. About Elisabeth.