Before It All Happened

So where do I begin. Well let's start with the couple years before highschool. I was ready to enter middle school as it was my middle school also so happen to be my highschool. The first day I was so scared and nervous because I didn't know anyone. I decided to start fresh since the only people who came from my same elementary school either, didn't talk to me or didn't even know who I was. I was there on a an awkward quest to find friends. We all have that awkward stage of trying to adjust and make new friends while also trying to fit in. Boy was it the most difficult time I ever had to find people I actually got along with. Classes went from 1st to 6th period. For a couple weeks I had no luck making friends till one day in my 4th period prealgebra class the kids who sat around me tried to include me since I had sat near them. It was Helen, Ean, Gregory, Daniel, Mony, and Robin. They were a strange group of people but somehow I found common interests with all of them. Soon we all became friends. All of us were constantly laughing, having fun, and slacking off in whatever classes we had with each other. Doesn't sound bad right. Well this is where I tell you how all of this goes down hill. During this time I was going through not only hormonal changes but mental changes as well. I began to realize for a long time I was always seen as the joke. You know the kid that was always kept around just so the rest could be entertained and have their egos patted. Once I realized all of this I became insecure about everything, I was unhappy, and started to feel sad. At this time I didn't know I was depressed since I was still a little naive. The worst part was since I was still naive I was very easily influenced. And so for the next two years the friends I was around, the influence of YouTube, T.V. Shows, and other social media I acted out. For every dude who said he liked me I went out for a week then was dumped. As for my first real relationship it was out of pity since Gregory was my friend and I felt bad for him as no other girl would go out with him. After that I dated my other friend Ean. We'll get into that one later. At this time I thought it was cool for my grades to slip completely. I had failed about an entire semester. Before I knew it my highschool career came to a start and little did I know the first 2 and a half were going to be the worst years of my life.