Chapter 1/ The move

So my mom just told me that my brother and I have to move las Angeles, CA. I have lived in Orlando, Florida for the 17 years that I have been alive. I can't just leave it all behind.

I don't come from the best life. I have an alcoholic and abusive father growing up. Every night he would come home drunk when he was supposed to be at work. For years me and my brother Anthony had put up with me and my dad, until my mom started to notice. Her and my dad would get in a fight every night that he would come home. We would have to lock the doors to our rooms.

Me and Anthony have been very close our whole life's and still are. The both of us are TikTok famous. Anthony is going on tour with a bunch of other TikTokers that he was friends with. I have only ever meant Payton. He was a really nice kid but we aren't that close. Anthony is trying to convince he's managers that I have to come with him because he doesn't want me to stay home with our dad.

The next day//

Today we have to move. I really don't want to because than I might have to finish higher school doing home school. Not that I ever liked school it was just the place I could get away from my dad. Also a place where I could see my friends.

When we got to the new house it was bigger than I expected. As soon as I got out of the car I ran in the house and picked out my room. Once I would my room it looked like this:

 Once I would my room it looked like this:

Anthony had beaten me to the bigger room. But it's ok.
------------------------
Duces my dudes✌🏻