Chapter 13

After Jaden asked me to be his girlfriend, He got ready and we went to get breakfast. When we got back everyone was up and ready to go to the show. I was really excited to see and of our fans and I think that Jaden and I are going to tell the fans and everyone that we are together. We got to the show and the fans that had early access were already lined up outside the place.

Once we all got ready fans were let into the venue. This one fan came up to Jaden and I and asked, "Are you guys ever going to date now that Sophia isn't with Chase." All we did was look at each other and then back at the girl and smiled. Once we met all the fans we all got on stage and danced around. I saw out of the corner of my eye Jaden whisper to Hootie. They both looked at me and then I knew that Jaden was about to tell the fans. The music stopped and Hootie yelled into the mic, "Okay, so we had to cut the music because Jaden and Sophia had something they want to say." Jaden came and grabbed my hand and then the mic. "So guys basically Sophia and I had a little talk this morning and I asked her to be my girlfriend." He handed me the mic, "Do you guys think that you know the answer?" I asked them. They all just screamed. "Okay well the Saden ship has sailed." I yelled into the mic as Jaden kissed my check. After he kissed me check I turned to him and kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back.

I saw Anthony with the biggest smile on his face. I ran over to him and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around and whispered in my ear, "I'M so happy that you're happy again, I love you so much." I started to cry happy tears on Anthony's shoulder. I didn't care about anybody else's opinion but Anthony's because he was the one person that I didn't want to lose. The one person I knew that I couldn't lose.

After the show Jaden wanted to take me on a date and I obviously was excited to I just didn't know what to wear. I texted Mia and asked is she could come help me pick out an outfit.As she read me text she was already on her way over with Harper too. Once they got to my room we looked through my clothes and it took us and hour to get my outfit ready. This is what I wore.

I wore red heals with it and did natural makeup

I wore red heals with it and did natural makeup. As I was finishing getting ready Jaden texted me that he was at my room to get me and take me on this date. I texted him back saying okay. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door to see Jaden standing there in a tux. He looked so hot that it made me melt. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the Uber that was waiting for us, We got in and drove to this very fancy restaurant. As we were eating our food Avani walked in with this guy and let me mention that she is dating Payton. Jaden and I thought that i could just be a family member o we weren't going to tell Payton. That was until we were about to leave they kissed each other. I was hella mad at Avani because Payton was like a little to Anthony and I. So being the bitch that I am, I walked over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. As she turned around i punched her square in the nose. She fell to the ground and then looked at me and started to cry. "That's for cheating on Payton, btw I'm telling him too." I said. She started to cry more, Jaden and I just walked out.

Once we got back to the hotel I ran up to Payton's room to tell him. I busted in his room and he was on live. "Can you end that live? I have some bad news for you." I asked him. He ended the live, "Okay what's up?" He asked, I looked him in the eyes. "Payton when Jaden and I were on our date I was Avani with another guy. They kissed right as Jaden and I were about to leave." I told him with sympathy in my voice. Tears started to fall from his eyes as he fell onto my shoulder. All I did was hug him and never let go because I felt so bad for him. I know how it feels to be cheated on. After Payton fell asleep I left his room and went back to mine. as i walked in I saw Chase sitting on my bed. "What do you want Chase?" I asked annoyed that he was even here. "I want my baby girl back." He said. I gave him a dirty look and said, "If you are referring to Brianna she isn't in here. But if you are referring to me I'm not your baby girl anymore, I'm Jaden's. Now please get the fuck out of my room. "Look, Sophia I know that I hurt you but I still love you and I never stopped loving you." He said sounding like he was going to cry. "Well you should've thought bout that before you left me for Brianna, now leave." And with those words he got up and left.

After I got changed into my pjs I fell on to my bed and started to cry. I don't know why I was crying but I was. I really just want to go home I miss cheer and vollyball. I miss it just being me and Anthony, yes our mom is there but he barely pays any attention to us. So we are stuck taking care of each other and ourselves. I cried myself to sleep but as i was have awake I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around my waist. I already knew that it was Jaden.
————————————————————————
Author note: Should I start a book about Anthony. Also I start cheer this week and I start school in a month so I will try to update as much as possible.