Chapter 3/ meet & greet

Today was the first show and meet & greet. I was very excited but also kind of nervous. We were in Phoenix according to our manager about 400 people were coming today. So in my opinion it's going to be a very long day.

Once I got out of bed I started to get ready and do all that stuff. My outfit was:

 My makeup looked like this:

My hair looked like this:

2 hours later

Once we were all ready we went down to the vans and went to the venue. In the van I said next to Mia and Jaden. We started blasting music and it was pissing off our manager but that didn't stop us. At one point a song from TikTok so Mia and I stood up and did the dance.

Jaden's P.O.V
When Sophia and Mia stood up and started dancing I couldn't take my eyes off of Sophia. I think I'm really starting to like this girl even though she is Anthony's sister.

Sophia's P.O.V
Once we got to the venue fans were already waiting out side for the event to start. We had to run through them just to get into the place. Once we got in order and got organized they started to let the fans in. I was in between Jaden and Anthony. When people can to us they said to me and Jaden " You two would look cute together." At the same time me and Jaden said "Eww! No!" In my head I was like wow I didn't know that fans thought that about me and Jaden. I also thought that it was kind of funny the fans thought that. I had this one fan come over to me and she was so sweet. Here's the pic we took:

(Pretend that it's at the lights out tour)

She was so sweet and she wanted to get a picture of me and Jaden. It was a picture of Jaden kissing the top of my head. Not gonna lie it was kind of cute and sweet.

3 hours later

Once the meet & greet was over we all got up on stage and danced around. At one point I started to sing Teenage Mind by Tate McRae. As I was singing I kept looking over at Jaden and he kept looking at me while I was singing. After I was done singing I had to get right off stage because more people were coming in to the venue and we had to be there to meet them.

After the event we were all so tired. But we still had the date night part of the show. Once we got to the hotel I decided that I wouldn't be changing. So while everyone got ready I took a nap.

Later that night

I was woken up by the cold air outside. I looked up to see that Anthony was carrying me over to the van. We got in the vans and went to the restaurant that we were eating at. Once we got seated in noticed that me and Jaden were at the same table sitting next to each other. As fans started to arrive the restaurant was full. One of the fans that were there at Jaden and I's table said "You guys should even be friends." Then another fan said "You guys are only friends because you are Anthony's sister." Once they said that I got up and ran out of the restaurant crying. Anthony were going to come after me but some fans looked the doors. I didn't even care. I ran all the way back to the hotel and ran in our room and cried. Minutes later I fell asleep to the sound of cars going buy outside.

When I woke up everyone was back and just sitting around on their phones. I noticed that Jaden wasn't there so I asked Anthony "Where is Jaden?" "I think he is in Harper and Brianna's room because on one is in there and he said he wanted to be alone." Anthony said. All I did was get up and got to their room. When I got to the room I thought that I could here crying through the door. "Jaden?" I asked. He came to the door and opened it. "What do you want?" He asked. "Can I come in?" I asked. He opened the door wider so that I could come in. As soon I came in and he closed the door I asked him " Are you ok? What's wrong?" "I feel bad like all of this is my fault. That I'm the reason all those fans said those mean things to us." He said he voice breaking. "Jaden none of this is your fault. You don't have to feel bad." I said. "Yeah, it hurt me at first that they would think that but if they were real fans they would just be happy that we are happy. Then I just realized that they are jealous of me, but in my opinion I not someone to be jealous of." I said to him with sympathy in my voice. He sat there shocked and thinking for a little while. "Jaden are." Was all I could get out because he turned and kissed me on the lips. At first I was shocked but then I started to kiss him back. We pulled apart for air and sat there stunned at each other. He stood up and said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." "Jaden, it's ok I have been wanting to kiss you since I saw you on TikTok." I told him. "Really?!" He asked with excitement in his voice. After that we fell asleep cuddling each other.
________________________________