Chapter 14

When I woke up I turned to see Jaden was still asleep. I tried to get out of bed but Jaden pulled me back down on his lap. "Jaden I need to get ready," I whined. He didn't say anything he just let me go. I went to the bathroom and got ready I put on,

 I went to the bathroom and got ready I put on,

(The one that says devil)

I went out of the bathroom to see Jaden sitting on the bed wide awake and Anthony standing in the door way. He pushed past me and went into the bathroom. I could hear him making tik toks and they all sounded sad. I knocked on the door, "Anthony are you ok?" He opened the door and hugged me, I could feel him crying on my arm . Once he stopped crying I asked "Anthony, you never cry, what's wrong?" "So you know the girl that joined the tour last night, Amelia. Well she kissed me and said that she liked me but then this morning I saw her kissing chase," he said almost crying again. I hugged him to stop him from crying. After he told me what she did I got off the bed and went to Amelia's room. I knocked on the door and chase answered. He wasn't wearing a shirt, "I'm sorry did I interrupt something," I asked. Chase was about to say something but I cut him off. "Oh wait I don't really care," I said annoyed. I pushed past chase and went to where Amelia was. When she saw me she stood up and tried to hug me.

I pushed her back and slapped her in the face. I knew how to fight because I was always getting in fights at school. That side of me has never disappeared so I always wanted to fight people or start things.

She tried to swing at me but I grabbed her hand and bent her fingers back. "If you ever touch my brother again I will do more then just fight you. I will have you kicked out of the lights out tour," I said. I pushed her hand back more and she I think that I broke her finger but I didn't care. I let go and went back to my room. On the way there I ran into Harper and Mia. "Hey Sophia," they said at the same time. "Hey guys," I said sounding annoyed. "Are you ok Soph," Mia asked. "Yea I guess I jus kind had a mini fight with that new girl, Amelia," I explained. "Wait why though," Harper asked. "Because she was fucking around with Anthony's feelings," I said. With that we all walked to my room and got ready for the day.
————————————————————————