Chapter 4/ Oh the pain

Once we woke up we noticed that we had to drive to the next place. We were going to San Diego. I checked my phone to see the most terrifying text that I have ever seen in my life. Our mom had been hit by a car. She was in the hospital and they didn't know if she was going to make it. I started crying and ran over to our room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Anthony came to the door tears threatened to spill from his eyes but he knew he had to be strong for his sister. As soon as I saw him I collapsed in his arms crying.

Anthony's P.O.V
Today we are going to San Diego. I got out of bed going over to my phone which I had plugged in by the bathroom. I saw that I had a text from an unknown number. When I read the text that my mom was hit by a car I wanted to cry but knew I had to stay strong for Sophia. As soon as I thought that there was a very loud knock on the door. I opened it to see a very red-eyed Sophia with tears streaming down her face. She collapsed in my arms crying even louder now. A few tears fell down my face as I held my sister. Jaden gave me a look like what the hell is going on man. All I did was hand him my phone. Once he read the messages he hugged Borge me and Sophia in one big hug.

Sophia's P.O.V
Anthony picked me up and carried me into our room. "Anthony I'm going to miss the second show so that I can go and take care of the dogs and see if mom is ok." I informed Anthony. "Then I'm coming with you." He said. "No. Anthony you have fans to go see that you love and care for and if your not there they are going to blame me for it." I said to him. "Ok" was all he said.

I started to get packed and ready to head to the airport. In the van I sat next to Anthony and Jaden. I was crying on both of there shoulders because I was so scared that we were going to have to live with our dad again and I don't want to do that. Once we got to the airport they all came in with me and said their goodbyes. I was now saying bye to Jaden and Anthony it was going to be very hard to do because I have no idea where Jaden and I stand in our relationship. But also because me and Anthony have never been so far away from each other. My flight was called and I said one last goodbye to everyone and we had a big group hug.

1 hour and a half later
Once I got off the plane I we. T and got some Starbucks. Then I called an Uber and went home. When I got home the dogs ran to the door and were jumping all over me. The first thing I did was got and feed them and give them water. I went to got visit my mom after about an hour of being home. They did that I couldn't see her because she was still in critical
condition. Once I got home I cried myself to sleep.
________________________________