Chapter 14

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Him. He was the one. He was so...so...perfect. The way his hair framed his face perfectly. The way his eyes scrunched up when he smiled. How he smiled so big like they're wasn't anything that could bring him down.

He was everything that I've been looking for. And I want to make him mine. I need to make him mine.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I stretched out my limbs, my mouth opening in a yawn.

"Well look who woke up from their slumber," I heard Michael chuckle.

"Shut up."

"Hey that's not nice. You made me sad now." he mumbled, trying to sound sad.

"Awe did I now? Where did I hurt you?" I asked, glancing up at him through my eyelashes.

"You hurt my heart. Kiss it better," Michael pouted, pointing to his chest.

I giggled slightly, leaning down to press a quick kiss to the area his heart would be at.

"You know, I also hurt my dick. Mind kissing that better too?" he smirked.

"Hmmm...we'll see," I replied, sending him a quick wink before standing up.

His smirk grew into a look of disbelieve as I walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

"Hello, Sweetie," I was greeted by Michael's mom.

"Hello, how are you today?" I asked, my kindness kicking in.

"I'm good, thank you. Have you seen Michael lately?"

"Yes I have. I don't know what he's doing at the moment however."

"Alright, thank you son." she smiled.

Smiling back at her, I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl on the counter and took a bite.

I heard the pitter patter of feet above me, signalling that Michael's mother was going to get him.

"Get your lazy ass up! Your boyfriend is downstairs eating a god damn apple because you won't be with him!" She shouted.

I would be lying if I said I didn't laugh. The next thing I knew Michael was being dragged down the stairs by his mother. The scene was quite funny because he's so much bigger ten her but yet she still seems to show the most strength.

*Calum's P.O.V*

Me and Ashton were walking down the sidewalk, the wind blowing through the leaves that still remained on the trees.

As a breeze blew past us, a shiver ran up my spine, causing my whole body to shake from coldness.

It didn't help that I was only wearing a t-shirt when this kind of weather is happening.

Goosebumps soon started to rise on my skin as we walked through the park.

"Are you cold?" his angelic voice asked me.

"N-no," I stuttered through my chattering teeth.

"Yes you are. Here take my jacket."

"Oh no I can't take your Jack-" I starter, but was cut off by him wrapping it around my shoulders.

"You really didn't have to do that," I whispered, looking down at my feet.

"I know. But I wanted to," Ashton reassured.

A blush crept onto my cheeks, but I kept my gaze at the ground i front of.

"Are you...blushing?" he asked, stepping in front of me.

"No," I mumbled, trying to his the very obvious blush that was there.

I felt his hands cup my cheeks, pulling my face up to look at him.

"You are blushing!" he smiled, poking my cheeks repeatedly.

"No I'm not. It's just the winds hitting them and it's cold." I lied.

"No. It's not the wind. It's a blush. But, if you say it's the wind. It's the wind," he replied, part sarcastically.

"I mean. I know something that could make you blush, other then the wind." he added, stepping closer to me.

"I'd like to see you try to make me blush," I challenged.

However, Ashton did not answer me. But I knew he had accepted the challenge once our lips locked with each other. And I knew I had defiantly lost the challenge, but I like to believe it was worth it.

------------------------------------------

Wow sucky chapter (like always.).

So how are you all doing lately. Why don't you all follow me🌚I want to see who reads my shitty writing and I want to follow you guys back c:

If you have any question about this book at any time, you can comment or inbox me c:

Thank you gUYS SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 6K READS. LIKE WTF. HOW EVEN. I REMEBER WHEN I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULDNT WVEN GET 200 READS AND NOW HERE I AM. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

FREAKING OUT.

ANTWys

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

I love all of you guys💖☺️