#2 Dreamy and the twins

A/N: Hello! I apologise already that nothing really happens in this part but the action is coming soon ;) Enjoy!

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝❝

Everyone was back at the tower and all of the Avengers were gathered in the living room

Everyone was back at the tower and all of the Avengers were gathered in the living room. Ariella sat in the corner listening and watching them.

They had explained to her what happened in Sokovia and she listened with wide eyes. Of course Ariella had heard about Ultron but she didn't know that it was able to do that much damage to one city. And her father created that.

"And thanks to Riel everyone is alright." Steve finished his speech and smiled at Ariella. She smiled back being a little embarrassed as she was not used to get that much attention from the others. Now everyone was smiling at her. Her dad looked the most proud.

"Okay that's it for today everyone." Steve said and left the room.

Ariella stood up quickly so she could escape to her room. She got finally some inspiration to draw something.

"Honey could you check on the boy in my lab? He is getting anxious and I want him out of there soon as possible." Tony said to her.

"Sure, whatever." Ariella mutterd as she headed to the lab. She knew immediately who her father was talking about. She was kind of excited to meet him again and learn more about who he was. Though she was still annoyed by the fact that she can't draw and her flow will most definitely go away.

And there he was laying on a bed in her fathers lab talking to a girl sitting next to him.

"Hi you must be Ariella, Mr. Stark's daughter. I'm Wanda, Pietro's twin sister." The girl said to her. She recognized both of them now. They were the Maximoff twins everyone talked about few days ago. Pietro tried to sit up but groaned in pain and failed it.

"Yes I am. I came check on your brother. How are you feeling?" Ariella said with a smile pointing the last question to Pietro.

"I am okay. I just want to get off this stupid bed," Pietro said "Your father annoys the crap out of me and I have not been here for long. Also I am extremely bored."

"Trust me my dad is equally annoyed by you if it makes you feel any better." Ariella said with a chuckle as she walked to his bed. His broken english sounded so lovely. Her thoughts made her flinch slightly.

"You know I'm also annoyed at the moment," She said while checking his wounds. They were looking so good and she had no idea how they had healed so fast. "I was going to draw something but I needed to come here."