#3 Dreamy and the dreams

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝐍𝐨

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐍𝐨

Week passed and Pietro got out of bed. Ariella still didn't let him use his power so he wouldn't hurt himself again.

"I can not understand how you can always walk this slow." He complained every time he got out of his room. It was driving everyone else crazy but Ariella just smiled from the corner.

She and Wanda had become close during the week. They would often be in Ariella's room and talk about girly things. Wanda was really grateful for that since she only had a brother.

Ariella was in the kitchen baking cookies. It was half past five in the morning and she was just not able to sleep. She alway thought that insomnia was kind of her weakness what came to her powers. She is able to help others fall asleep but she often had trouble sleeping. Sometimes it made her life hard since she was sleepy in places she shouldn't be. And it felt like the more she used her powers the less she could sleep.

She put the cookies in the oven and made herself a toast while waiting them to be ready.

"What are you doing up this early, Dreamy?"

That scared Ariella causing her to curse colorfully and she almost dropped the toast she had in her hand. Pietro looked amused when she turned to look at him. He was standing right in front of her and she had to look up to see his face. Ariella was kind of annoyed by the fact that he was so tall and she was so small.

"I would like to ask you the same question." Ariella snapped back and took a bite of her toast. The boy just grinned and she raised her eyebrow while hopping to sit on the counter.

"I could not sleep and I could smell that delicious scent from my room. What are you baking?" Pietro explained himself and Ariella tried to play annoyed but failed miserably which made Pietro's grin grow.

"Cookies." She answered and finished the toast. Even when she was sitting on the counter her eyes were only on his chin level. She crossed her arms and frowned.

"What?" Pietro asked still amused.

"You're so tall." Ariella muttered and Pietro let out a laugh. That was the loveliest sound she had heard in a while. Again her own thoughts confused her. Since when did she care about what anyone's laugh sounded like?

"You are tiny." Pietro said in response and chuckled while Ariella still tried to play annoyed. She slapped his arm not being able to hide her smile anymore.

"Move! I'll have to take the cookies out of the owen." Ariella said smiling as she hopped of the counter.

"Still so nice." Pietro said with chuckle. He was about to say something else but didn't have the chance because Ariella cried out in pain as she burned her wrist. She ran to the sink to put the burn under cold water.