#6 Dreamy and the DNA

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛 ...

People were screaming and trying to escape the fight. Pietro was running around knocking out the bad guys since Ariella finally allowed him to use his full speed. Speaking of her he didn't see where she went and it was making him nervous. What if they got her? There were at least twenty of them, but since all of the Avengers was there many of them either escaped or were unconscious.

"Every time I try to have a peaceful party, some murderous being decides to ruin it!" He heard Mr. Stark as he passed him.

There were only few bad guys left when someone screamed. Pietro froze immediately. It was Ariella. Someone was holding a gun against her head.

"No one move or I will blast her brains out!" The man shouted. That made everyone in the room freeze. Cap put his shield – where did he get that? – on the floor and everyone followed his lead and put their weapons down.

He is not going to shoot her. He needs her for something. Pietro heard his sister say through their minds. That made his eyes go wide. He would not allow this man to take her with him. Pietro got an idea that he hoped would work. He told about it to Wanda and waited.

Ariella stared Pietro straight in the eye. She looked so scared and fragile, she didn't deserve to be involved in any of this. Pietro nodded trying to encourage her. After that she closed her eyes and he waited again.

Then the man fell backwards. Ariella collapsed on her knees and let out a pained squeak. She had used her powers on the man, but she was already exhausted and didn't have the strength to stay awake.Natasha and Mr. Stark was immediately on her side. They helped her lay down on a couch and Natasha sat down so that Ariella's head was in her lap. The girl was out almost immediately. The fear was gone from her face and she looked relaxed for the first time today.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?" Natasha asked quietly. Her gaze was also locked on Ariella's face as she stroked her hair.

"They need her for something," Wanda said. "I went into the man's mind. I think he knew what I was doing because he was trying to block me."

Everyone was now looking at her waiting for an explanation. So she explained. Apparently they were all enhanced people with different powers. They just didn't use them so that the Avengers wouldn't know, but it didn't matter anymore.

"I did not catch what they need her for but whatever it is it can not be good."

"I will call S.H.I.E.L.D. to take care of these men while me and FRIDAY will try to figure out who they are." Mr. Stark said lost in his thoughts.