#4 Dreamy and the powers

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

"I think she is waking up! Pietro go get Mr. Stark!"

Ariella tried to move but her muscles refused to do so. She groaned and opened her eyes. What happened? She looked around her and noticed she was in some kind of cell laying on a table. The walls were made out of glass and Wanda stood on the other side. Ariella had some kind of bracelets around her wrist, and she knew they were for blocking her powers.

"How are you feeling?" Wanda asked her just as Pietro ran in.

"Tired." Ariella croaked with sore and dry throat. Natasha rushed into the room and she looked relieved as she saw that Ariella was awake.

"I'm sorry I can't get in yet. Tony and Bruce are the only ones who can open this door," Nat said with a sad smile and Ariella only smiled back waiting for her dad to come. "Speaking of devil."

Tony rushed in looking like he was in the middle of something when he heard that she was awake. He opened the door and immediately ran to her with Natasha. From the rest of the Avengers she was the closest to her and she was kind of the big sister that she never had.

"Riels! You're awake!" Tony exclaimed while stroking her hair.

"No shit sherlock." Nat muttered sarcastically and rolled her eyes. Ariella smiled at them both.

"Wha-" Ariella couldn't say more she coughed and tried again. "What happened? And why am I hare?"

"We don't know yet. Banner is working on it and you are here 'cause you lost control," Her father answered and sighed. "I thought that you would know something. What do you remember?"

"I-I remember that I woke up to my head hurting. My whole body hurt and I couldn't breathe. Everything is blurry I can't remember," She explained and sighed."What do you mean by losing control?"

"At first everyone fell asleep and then saw a nightmare. After that we heard you screaming and some time after that it happened again after he third time we put you in here so it wouldn't affect us but it well- it didn't work. You were in respiratory distress and with your temperature spiking. Bruce's medicines saved your life." Her father told her starting to unlock the bracelets. Then she noticed small cut and dry blood on Natasha's hairline.

"D-did. Did I do that?" She whispered pointing at the cut with wide eyes. At first Natasha looked confused but then she remembered and her expression softened.

"No it wasn't you," She said softly smiling at Ariella she kissed her forehead before starting to leave. "I hope you recover quickly so we can get back to training. Wanda will also join us."