moving.

After talking about moving with Tom we decide on L

After talking about moving with Tom we decide on L.A. We made sure we moved into a place that has a good school for Ev and close to my sister.

When I told her I was moving out there she was so happy. She helped us with finding a house and now she's excited for me to help her plan her wedding. That's next fall and I'm excited for her.

Everleigh is very happy to be in California. I've told her about the beaches and how it really warm. She was a bit upset when I told her it doesn't snow and if it does it's very small, then I told her we'll come to New Hampshire to go sledding in the winter and she light right up.

Moving across country is pretty difficult. Moving across the world basically for Tom, is also extremely difficult. But we got all new furniture so it was basically just moving clothes.

My sister watched Everleigh for the day so we can get moved in. Thanks we had movers to help us move in the furniture. Once that was all done we moved in our boxes of stuff into the rooms they belong in. Then once the movers leave we go up into our room and lay down on our bed. Well mattress.

"That was a long day." I say laying on the bed. Tom comes up and hovers over me.

"Yeah. Pizza for dinner?" Tom ask.

"Sounds good." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to me.

"Before Delaney brings Ev back wanna break in our new bed?" Tom ask with a smirk, making me laugh.

"Sounds fun." I pull him back down to me and kiss him.

About 45 minutes later we text my sister to bring Ev over and to pick up the pizza we order. We make up our down bed and Ev's so we have a place to sleep. We wait on the couch downstairs till my sister and Everleigh comes.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Everleigh says running through the door. She jumps onto the couch and hugs the both of us.

"Hi baby." I say and kiss her head. "Did you have fun with Aunt Delaney?"

"Uh Huh! She's the best."

Delaney has set the pizza on our island in the kitchen and joins us in the living room.

"She was very good today. She even had fun with her uncle John." Delaney tells us.

"Good good." I say as Ev cuddles into Tom. "Do you want to stay for pizza?"

"No. Me and John are going out with a some work friends."

"Okay. But soon we have to go out together."

"We will. But I should get going. I have to get ready."

"Have fun!" I hug my sister goodbye and turn back to my small family. "So who wants pizza?"

"Me!" Everleigh says excitedly jumping out of Tom's lap and into the kitchen.

"I am too." Tom says standing up and following and excited 4 year old.

I smile. Find the box with the plates and take out three and put a piece for Ev on one and grab 2 for myself. Tom gets his own. We let Ev sit on the counter to eat and me and Tom stand.

We eat and listen to Everleigh talk about her day with her aunt. After She ask for a movie and cuddles in the couch which me and Tom agree too. Changing into pajama we all cuddle on our couch. Everleigh wedged between me and Tom eyes glued into the TV and he thumb in her mouth. A habit that she needs to break because I sucked my thumb and got braces because of it.

She ends up falling asleep. We bring her to her room and tuck her in. Me and Tom head to our room and get under the covers and I curl up to him.

"Do you want another one?" Tom ask me.

"Another what?"

"Kid."

"Yeah. Eventually. Preferably after marriage. I told myself that after Ev was born I'd wait. At least for a another baby."

"Would you want another girl or boy?"

"As long as they're half me half you I would not care."

He smiles at me and presses a kiss to my mouth. He pulls me close to him and we lay there till we fall asleep.