arriving.

Leaving Everleigh was so hard

Leaving Everleigh was so hard. She cried and I almost stayed home if it wasn't for my parents literally pushing me out the door. The whole ride to the airport Tom saw that I was nervous and hated that I'm leaving my daughter. Tom grabs my hand and smiles at me sort of easing my nerves.

We say thank you to our uber driver as we get out of the car and walk into the airport with our bags. We check them which is rather quick and get into the line for security.

"why is security always long?" I ask leaning against Tom.

"Don't know love." He says and kisses my head.

Finally after getting through security we stop of some food. Sitting across from another I see Tom in his phone looking stressed. I lightly kick his leg and he looks up.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Just getting details about interviews and such." He tells me putting his phone face down on the table. He grabs my hands. "Now, are you okay with meeting my cast mates or is that too much?"

"No, i'm fine with that."

"Do you want them to know we're dating?"

"Tom, they're your friends too, they can know."

"I know. I just don't want to put you in a situation where you don't want people to know about us and I go blabbing about us to them."

"It's okay. You can blab about me all you want."

"Good. It's my favorite thing to do."

He smiles at me and I smile back. We finish our food and head to our gate. Sitting waiting for boarding to start. Tom has told me we are flying 1st class which I have never done. I have barely flow as it is.

"I hope you make a good pillow." I tell him laying my head on his shoulder.

"What If I wanted to use you as a pillow?" He ask me looking down at me.

"Too bad. I call dibs."

He led out a laugh and kisses my head. Soon we board and sit for like another 30 minutes before the plan actually takes off. I lay my head on Tom's shoulder and fall asleep for the ride. I wake up to
him shaking me.

"We're about to land love." He tells me in a soft voice. I smile and rub my eyes. Tom smiles. "Have I ever told you, you're cute when you're all sleepy like?"

"No, but thanks for being a cute." I tell him.

"You're the cute one."

"Think that's you."

He just smiles at me. We land and get off to get our bags and get into the car the Tom has waiting for us. Somehow people found out we were there and we hear cameras and see the flashes. Tom take my hand and we walk fast to the car. He pulls me in front of him and let's me get into the car first.