Work (deacury)

Smut
Should I do a face reveal? Warning..I'm UGLY af.
Freddies's P.O.V
I came home from work exhausted. John had a day off, so he was more than likely relaxing or playing. I inserted the key into the lock for the door and turned the knob. The first that hit me was citrus candles. The air was thick and moans were coming from our bedroom. What if he's cheating on me? What if he's got a bird and doesn't love me anymore? Out of plain curiosity I walked in and saw John...using a toy.
"Jeez, you just could of called me and I would've helped you with that problem, darling." I smirked and felt the blood rushing to my member at the sight of John pleasuring himself.
John gasped and covered himself. His cheeks were flaming crimson and he was breathing heavily.
"Um, Freddie...didn't hear you...come in..." he smiled nervously.
I strolled to where he was sitting and placed my bag down on the floor.
"Do you want to top? I feel like doing it. I haven't been doing this long." He pointed to his concealed lower body.
"Well, I am really tired...I worked hard today. Suppose I can make you work harder?" I licked my lips. He bit his lip and smiled lustfully.
"Get your clothes off. Now, if you don't mind." I felt more blood rush to my lower half and I groaned. I stood up and undid my tie and button-up and slid my trousers off. While I was doing so, John lifted himself off of the toy and placed it in a box beside the bed and slid it under the bed. I whipped around and sat down. John scooted himself in between my legs and tugged at my boxers. He was going to pull them down, but snapped them against my v-line. I moaned shoved his head down. I have a problem that needs to be solved down there! He finally hooked a finger on the elastic of the fabric and pulled down all the way revealing my throbbing length.
"It always surprises me how fucking big you are.." John looked up at me innocently. I bit my lip and moaned. I squealed at the feeling of the sudden hot environment around my member. His tongue flattened at the base and flicked around with the speed of a gazelle in a field of lions. I moaned loudly at the feeling of pleasure rake itself through my body.
"Suck it already, sweetie," I growled through clenched teeth. He began to bob his head forward and backwards and out of the blue, pushed his face as far as it would go into my skin surrounding my length- deepthroating me. I moaned at the feeling of his throat massaging my cock at a slow Rythmn.
"Fuck...John...don't stoppp."I moaned loudly. I felt pressure increase in my stomach and felt a strong feeling of pulsation through my veins that led to my lower half. I tangled my hands in his hair and moaned.
"I-I'm g-g-gonna cum, baby.." I mumbled. He immediately opened his mouth wider and let my dick out of the hot wet cave.
"Don't want me to top you?" He cocked his eyebrow. I shook my head as a way to decline.
"I'm too close...a handjob would be a benefit though.." I mumbled. He nodded and laid next to me. He moved his hand towards my length and began to stroke it gently and sometimes twisting his wrist. After about 1 minute I came into his palm.
He was pretty hard, so he went off to jerk himself off.
"Sweetheart, come over here." I said to John who was headed to the bathroom. He strolled over.
"Yes?" He asked. I motioned to the bed. He seemed to know what I meant and sat down.
"I wanted to know if you want to bottom...you're still hard." I said and he shook his head.
"That's a surprise. You've never declined a quickie." I squinted my eyes. He bit his lip nervously.
"I, uh, don't think I'll last but 5 seconds...because all that moaning kinda made me more hard if that's even possible." 
"How cute." I giggled. I decided to take a risk and leaned up and grabbed his ass. He gasped and swatted my hand away.
"Jesus, you're gonna make me cum." He scrunched up his nose.
"Fine, go take care of yourself. I'll just sit here and feel unloved." I pouted and he shot me a dirty look followed by a smile.