Chapter 4: "Colorful Eyes"

Michelle hurried into the bathroom to look at herself, although when she tried to look in the mirror, she couldn't see herself at all.  It's as if she wasn't even there.  John came by her side and led her back into the main room to calm her nerves.  How could she not have seen this before?  Why were he eyes changing colors?  Did this have to do with going back into the past?  She wanted to panic but, with John in the room, it made her feel calmer.  

"I was around Dennis Wilson with the beach boys, and he was very nice an wonderful.  Then I was with Mick Jagger, and he was kind as well.  But I always feared of never returning back to my time, but then I'd fall in love with someone from this time.  I can't really find a way out of this mess, a clean way at least."  Michelle explained as saltwater welled in her eyes.

John wiped away the tear from her cheek, he spoke gentle, "It's alright... I want to help you, knowing of your situation.  How did you get here, in the first place if I may ask?"

She breathed deeply, "I was walking through the Pennsylvanian Woods, just looking around.  I wasn't too far from where my apartment building was.  But I wandered into the woods, through this curious looking tunnel.  I saw a light at the end, and I went down the forest tunnel to see where it led too.  The light was bright, and then it changed to different colors as I passed right through.  Next thing I knew, I found myself standing at the beach,"

 "From the past at least for me.  That's where I met the Beach Boys, then, I ran from them, scared.  Then, I ran into the Rolling Stones, once again,  I had to run from them as well because I felt terrible of myself.  For being in this situation.  And as I kept running, it began to rain down upon me, and I cried. Feeling guilty for making them fall in love with me, at least them for liking me.  But, I'm not from this time.  Now I've found myself in front of you and your famous friends.  I've got nowhere else to run.  I'm lost John, lost in time..."

Lennon's eyes grew with sympathy, and he watched her break down and cry into the palms of her hands.  

"C'mere, it's alright, I understand..."

Michelle, almost like a little girl came over next to John on the couch, and cried burying her face into his chest.  John rubbed her back trying to calm her down, he spoke again,

"I'll help you Michelle.  Please understand that I'm here to help you."

She lifted her head up slowly to look into John's deep brown eyes,

"But how exactly?  How can I go back, I haven't have the slightest idea.  There has to be something I'm missing."

"All in matter of patience.  You see, you don't have anywhere to run.  Maybe that is a clue," John suggested,

"My lad Paul always told me that whenever your feeling down, or when you find yourself deep in a hole, there's always someone or something to pull you out.  Cause here, we never live lies, do we?"

She shook her head.  Lennon continued,

"We must learn how to solve problems that seem impossible.  The more curious we are, the more we'll discover.  To remember all the good times, and sometimes the bad.  But we never forget one thing.  And that's luv.  We learn to fall in love.  It's a way of life and how we can use it through many things,"

"Michelle.  Do you know why we 'Beatles' sing songs about love?"

"Too score chicks?" she replied awkwardly.

John chuckled, he shook his head, "Not exactly, yes our songs make girl's fall in love with us but that's not the reason why we play.  We play because we love what we do.  And we like to sing about other things as well, each an every song we write has a message.  And it goes out to everyone in the world, because we care for one another,"

"The reason I'm telling you this is because, the way of getting out of a problem, is going in.  George told me that one, the way out is the way in.  Tell me....what does your heart desire?"

Michelle fell silent.  She tried to think, but her mind was blank.  Empty of thoughts and memories.  She tried to say something but nothing came out.   Soon her mind had one thing, and that was having a future family.  But in her modern day era.  To be happy, and to not be tortured all the time.  She hung her head low, rubbing her arm,

"To have a child, with someone who's kind that and understands me.  To have a family in the modern era.  I just wish to learn how to not be afraid anymore."

"Now there, is your answer," spoke John, "To not be afraid.  I think for you to return to your era, is to learn how to not be scared  of when your in the past.  You, need to go back and visit the Beach Boys and the  Rolling Stones and tell them the truth.  Although, still enjoy your time there with them.  And a child, is something you can wish for when you cross over, and back through that tunnel.  If you love a man your heart desires, you, choose the time that's right for a child,"

"When morning comes, you will go back to the Beach Boys, and Dennis Wilson.  Don't be afraid and run away from your problems.  You tell them the truth, and they'll understand.  After, you go to the Rolling Stones, along with Mick Jagger, and do the same thing I told you with the Beach Boys.  Having fun is also the key, live a small past life, and you'll return to your modern life."

After he finished talking Michelle stared into Lennon's dark brown dilated eyes.  They looked very calming and reassuring to her.  Soon she nodded her head understanding what she must do.  John smiled,

"I forgot, when it is time.  You can always come back to me,  and I'll always be here.  A luv like yourself deserves to be treated right.  Along with the sound of music."

"Thank you...John."  says Michelle.