Fighting is the worst.

" How dare you!!??"
"How dare me? How dare you?"
"I did nothing!"
"You are making a big ass deal about it Arthur !"
"I would not be if you would know when to stop flirting with other people, in front of me!"
"I was not flirting, I was just being nice!"
Arthur looked away crossing his arms as Francis slowly walked towards him. "Arthur, I just told the man that I liked his hair" Francis tried to explain. "You never tell me my hair is nice" Arthur looked back to Francis saddened.

"It is because your hair is a mess" Francis thought to himself as he started to hold in a laugh. "What is it? You were making fun of me weren't you?" Arthur pointed to him angry as Francis quickly shook his head. "Non, I was just thinking how nice your hair was as well" he smiled sweetly but Arthur looked to him as if he was not buying the lie.

"You should not be mad anyway Arthur" Francis lifted a brow at his husband. Arthur's face turned red of anger. "Why not? Every time someone hits on me you blow a fuse" Arthur tried to defend. Francis knee that it was not the same thing. "That does not count" Francis laughed out in disbelief. "Why not?" Arthur glared as he walked to take a seat.  "Because I was protecting you from perverts." Francis tried to explain but Arthur was not budging.

"Well......" Arthur crosses his arms trying not to look at Francis. "Well?" Francis asked smiling a goofy smile. "Just because of that, you are not forgiven" Arthur stood up leaving but Francis pulled him back towards him. "No wait mon Cher" Francis started to laugh looking at Arthur become so serious. "I am sorry" Francis said seriously making Arthur turn around smirking.

"I know, I was just messing.... did you really think I would be mad over something like that? They could have you if they want, I would not care" Arthur started to laugh at Francis, pointing a finger at his hair. Francis looked down and clenched his fists. "Now you have done it" Francis said making Arthur stop laughing. "Pardon?" Arthur asked looking at Francis confused.

"Come here you!" Francis yelled pulling Arthur to the bed and hugging him. "What are you doing?" Arthur asked trying to push away from his affectionate husband who continued to hold him tightly. "I am loving you" Francis laughed cuddling up closer to Arthur. "I am sorry too" Arthur said grumpily as he let Francis hold onto him. "I know" Francis laughed cuddling Arthur.

"You really are a useless frog" Arthur laughed turning towards his smiling husband. Putting his arms around him as he hugged him back. "This just means I will get you back" Francis laughed breathing out. "What?" Arthur yelled confused but his husband quickly shoved his face in his chest to get him to be quiet. Francis knee the perfect thing to do, but he was not going to tell Arthur that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a one shot. Sorry if it did not come out good, it was a bit hard because I was getting distracted.  But anyway, this one was inspired by @hemagum on Instagram.

Thanks for reading so far ❤️