Meeting someone new(nyo fruk)

"Francine, please have this done by the end of the day" Monica lectured me making me nod. "I am trying, but there is so much to do" I laughed out nervously as she stared at me unamused. "Fine then, could you at least show around the new girl? But I expect you to stop slacking off already!" She looked to me annoyed. Monica took out some papers from her stack handing them to me as I nodded. "Yes ma'am! Is she on this floor as well?" I asked. Monica nodded making take the papers in my hand to look them over.

"Her name is Alice Kirkland, and she just transferred here from London. She knows French so it was very beneficial to hire her in our law firm."Monica nodded as I looked at her resume. "When will she be here for a tour of the office?" I asked setting the papers down. "Right now actually" Monica laughed as she waved me off. That whore really did not want to give this tour. I looked to where she went and it was towards daisy. Of course that lesbian wanted to be with her lover. I can not blame her though, I would do the same.

I fixed my hair up a bit and dusted off my skirt. "Okay Francine, you got this" I laughed to myself as I walked down the stairs to the lobby, her folder in my hand. I looked through the file and saw she was moving from firm to firm a lot after leaving her home in Wales. She was a lawyer in Italy, Germany, Monaco, Belgium, and London. It was really impressive honestly. I closed the folder in my hand and looked around. "Alice Kirkland?" I called seeing a figure shoot up from the chair.

"That is me!" She called nervously nearly tripping over another person. It was really amusing. The young woman wore a dark suit with her hair tied up in ponytails. She looked very professional. "Hello, my name is Francine, I will be giving you a tour of the law firm" I smiled making her nod. "So far so good" I thought as I clicked the elevator button. "So you are English?" I asked and she nodded. "Born in Wales but raised in England" she explained as I nodded. It started to become awkward with the silence.

"So the third floor is where your office will be, where all the criminal lawyers work." I started as the elevator door opened. "Are you in the department?" She lifted a brow in an odd manner. "Why yes, is that a problem?" I asked confused and she shook her head quickly. "Not at all" she answered. We walked out the elevator and she saw everyone running around very busy like. "This is the floor, now, it is a little busy today, but most days it is not as hectic" I explained as she looked around curiously. She was kind of cute....

"If you come this way I can show you to your desk" I smiled walking to a different direction. I looked back to her as she looked around and smiled a bit. I am excited to work with her. "Watch will you" Lucila pushed through nearly knocking Alice over. "Whoa!!! Are you okay?" I asked catching her before she fell to the ground. She looked to me slowly and quickly pushed me away glaring. "I am fine by myself if you do not mind so hands off" she spat making my mouth drop. She seemed so nice and sweet not too long ago.

"Now then, shall we continue?" She asked making me nod. Wow, I like her , I can maybe see that we might bash heads a bit, but otherwise, she is exactly my type. Not in type as in romantically, I mean friend wise.....obviously. I looked over to her and saw her look so serious. I am sure she probably does not like joking around. Maybe I can change that? "Here it is" I smiled looking to the desk. "This baby can fit so many British girls in it" I laughed patting the desk looking at her to see if she got the joke.

"Not only do you have the worst jokes in history, but you looked so confident that I would laugh. What a shame..." she snickered making me glare. I guess she really does not have a sense of humor. "Any questions before I let you settle in?" I smiled the best smile I could. "Not at the moment" she looked to me smirking. I feel that maybe she has a cynical sense of humor. I turned away and started to walk off but she stopped me. "Wait" she said sweetly making me turn around in a fast movement.

"Yes?" I asked hopeful, however it seemed to make her smirk at me in an evil way. "Heh, seeing you that hopeful that I need you is actually quite amusing, I might do it more often" she looked to me in an evil way. This woman..... she has no soul at all. Yet, it somehow made me more attracted to her. Besides from her looks and beauty. I swallowed some saliva and smiled back to her. "You think you are funny don't you?" I asked and she nodded, still keeping her cynical smirk widely spread across her smooth blushed out face.

"Oh I know so , sweetheart" she sassed. I nodded my head at her amused and adjusted her file in my arms. "I will see you soon, my dear" I smiled making her face her red in annoyance. God she was so cute when she got annoyed like that. "Good day" she huffed out opening her bag to get her things out. "Good day to you as well, I hope we get to speak soon" I winked at her. Her eyes widened as if She were offended. Heh, this will definitely be fun to mess with her. I am actually excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading so far. This one shot was inspired by @gay.vodka.boi on Instagram . ❤️❤️❤️❤️