Auction day (smut warning!!!!!!)

Read at your own risk if you do not like smut. This will be a long one shot

"Francis, why do you bother coming to these things if you will not purchase anything?" A Spaniard man asked looking to his cunning friend. "I like to see these dumb fools waist their money on stupid things" the young Frenchman laughed as he sipped his wine. "Well I hear they have something that will be worth millions" the Spaniard man rubbed his fingers together. "So have I, I guess we will see if it is truly worth millions" Francis looked back to the stage full of items bored.

"Ahhh look, it is Alfred , that pervert is probably here for the next sex trafficking victim they have captured" the Spaniard shook his head angry. "Antonio my friend, that man there has no decency" Francis laughed at Alfred who looked suspiciously happy.

"NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVENING" the announcer called as Francis and Antonio's attention was grabbed. "A RARE SIGHT, THIS HYBRID CAT MAN WAS BROUGHT IN FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY, THE LAND OF MAGIC OF COURSE." Francis watched as women came to unveil a blanket covering a cage.

"Wow!" Antonio gawked as francis sat up in his chair. Francis has never seen anything like this before. The young man in a cage had bat like ears and a tail. "How is that possible?" Francis asked out loud as he stared astonished. "AN ACCIDENT WITH MAGIC CAUSED THIS HYBRID TO OCCUR, WE WILL LET THE BIDING START AT FIVE MILLION" the announcer called as the hybrid car spat on him.

"Is five million all I am worth?" The hybrid laughed as the announcer kicked the cage very rough. Alfred lifted up his hand while Francis and Antonio glared. "That poor man, who knows the types of things that man will do to him. You know, I heard that the last person Alfred bought was found murdered in a ditch in Russia of all places" Antonio shook his head looking to Alfred as Francis lifted an eyebrow. "DO I HAVE A SIX MILLION?" The announcer called.

"Wow, That is crazy, I wonder how pissed he would get if someone were to win his play thing" Francis laughed as Antonio lifted a brow at him. "GOING ONCE? GOING TWICE- AHHH SIX MIL TO THE MAN IN THE BACK" Francis had raised his hand with a giant smirk on his face. Staring Alfred straight in the eyes. "What the hell are you doing? Alfred could literally have your head on a plate!" Antonio yelled shaking his friend.

"I will go with ten million" Alfred lifted his hand up as Francis smirked once more. "What happened to laughing at people for wasting their money?" Antonio shook Francis ones more. "I will go with twenty million" Francis laughed raising his hand. Soon there were gasps coming from the crowd. "Bastard rich people" the hybrid said looking away.

"twenty five million!!!"

"Thirty"

"Thirty five"

"Fifty"

"Sixty"

"Sixty five"

Alfred began to become impatient from the French man who kept nodding higher. "One billion" Francis stood up smiling at Alfred who was pissed off his ass. "GOING ONCE? GOING TWICE? ...... SOLD TO THE FRENCHMAN IN THE BACK"the announcer banged the hammer on a wooden stool as the women rolled out the hybrid. "Why would you do that?" Antonio asked horrified. "Why not? I never buy anything anyway" Francis laughed sitting back down.

"What will you do with someone like that?" Antonio asked confused as Francis shrugged. "Whatever I want" he laughed looking back to Alfred, waving at him. "You really like pissing people off huh?" Antonio asked as Francis stood up fixing his coat. "Of course, Now then, if you excuse me, I will be getting my prize." Francis laughed as he left his friend back in the auction room.

~

"Here you are sir, if you go through those doors , you will be able to retrieve your prize" a man smiled pointing to a direction, in which Francis followed. Francis began to regret buying such a weird thing. "Maybe he could cook for me or something." Francis thought as he laughed. He arrived at the door and opened it seeing the hybrid man chained up. All he had on was a white dress like sheet. The chains wrapped around his wrists and neck. Francis felt bad for him.