The Arival

As aizawa is teaching a class Nezu walks in with a green haired boy, wearing a weird mask. The boys eyes are piercingly green, his mask resembles teeth, really sharp ones, his hair swooped to one side, darker green in the front with lighter green in the back, dressed head to toe in fancy clothes.
"Is this the new student that will be joining us?" Aizawa asked
"Why yes it is!" Nezu says quite excitedly
"Bring him over behind Bakugou" aizawa replies.
As All Might is walking the green haired boy over they notice that there is a half and half looking boy already sitting there.
"Move" the green haired boy snapped
"Make me" the half and half replied
The green haired boy then removes his mask and starts to growl at the half and half boy, making him flinch the boy rose from the seat and sat in the seat farthest away from the green haired boy. The boy then put his mask back on and took his seat, noticing everyone was staring at him.
"It'll last longer if you take a picture" he says leaning back in the chair and putting his feet crossed on the desk.
He then hears a 'tch' come from in front of him, he leans forward and whispers in the blondes ear.
"You got something to say hedgehog?" The green haired boy says with the biggest grin on his face.
The ash blonde hedgehog looking boy then turns around very quickly.
"Shut the fuck u-" the ash blonde was then interrupted by the green haired boy putting one of his fingers up to the blondes mouth to silence him.
"I dont care what you have to say" the green haired boy says looking the blonde dead in the eyes. The blonde then quickly turns around, anger filled his crimson eyes.
"Everyone shut up do I can introduce the boy" Aizawa says irritatingly
"His name is Izuku Midoriya and he-"
"Actually I go by Deku" the green haired boy said
"Then everyone call him Deku" Aizawa says giving Deku a dirty look for interrupting him.
                     ~ Time skip ~
              (To the end of the day)
Deku walks out of the classroom before everyone else. Hes walking to the front office to see what rat he has to share a dorm with.
Deku walks into the office and asks about his dorm buddie and number.
"Your in dorm 4, with..."
The lady was taking forever to answer.
"Katsuki Bakugou!" The lady said with a smile on her face.
What! Him! Of all people!
Deku storms of angrily.
He gets to his dorm and unlocks it, only to see the ash blonde boy sitting on a bed.
Hes stairs at the boy, rolls his eyes and walks into the bathroom to shower, this made the blonde furious.
                      •time skip
Deku then gets out of the shower a hour later. He steps out of the bathroom in a white towel wrapped around his waist, he couldn't spot the blonde boy so he took the towel of and started getting dressed. Just then he hears the door knob jiggle, he doesnt know what to do he quickly slips the towel back around his waist, as he does the blonde boy walks in, and immediately flushes red.
"EVER HEARD OF CLOTHES!?" The blonde yells. Deku wants to take advantage of him, he notices how flustered the boy was, he slowly walks up to the boy, still only in a towel.
"H-hey what are you doing!?" The blonde said, hiding his face. Deku then puts his hand up to Bakugou's face, caressing his cheek.
"Aw is the alpha flustered.." Deku said in a baby voice.
Just then the blonde pushed Deku off of him, Deku landing on the floor, as his towel..fell of his body...
The blonde boy stood there wide eyes, red face, and a bulge in his pants. Deku then stood up grabbed the towel and ran into the bathroom, he came back out a minute later wearing a black shirt saying 'evil lives here' and black sweat pants. He runs to his side of the dorm and locks the door, he then drifts of to sleep, trying to forget what just happend.