Enemies

Deku wakes up to the sound of the most annoying alarm clock, he unplugged it and chucks it at the wall.
"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE" Bakugou yells from the other room. 'Ugh' deku forgot he had to share a dorm with that loser. Deku steps out of his room in a white button up shirt with a black vest over it, along with black pants and a red tie.
"You know we have uniforms" Bakugou says putting hair gel in his hair to spike it up.
"Pft you think im gonna wear em" I say with a smirk.
"Whatever, get in trouble" Bakugou says frowning, as he walks out the door.
"Tch, who does he think he is" Deku says.
                 《Time Skip》
Aizawa is teaching class when a kid with dark blue hair and glasses raises his hand.
"Yes Iida?" Aizawa says annoyed.
"What exactly is Dekus quirk sensei?" Iida asked.
"To be honest, I dont know." Aizawa said. "Well then, Deku. Let's see it" the half and half boy said.
"No" I say sternly.
"Deku, show us" Aizawa says.
"Ugh" I blurt out.
I walk my way up to the front of the classroom.
"My quirk is flame telekinesis" I say while rolling my eyes.
"Woah" says a round faced girl in the back.
"Show us!" A pikachu looking boy yelled.
"Ugh" Deku says again, while making a skull out of fire in the air.
"My quirk allows me to manipulate fire with my mind" Deku says.
The half and half boy tched at the sight of the green haired boy being able to control fire better than him.
"I've had a lot of practice because shig- my dad has taught me well" says Deku.
"Well if your so confident that your the best, fight me" said Bakugou.
"I didn't say I was the best, I just said I was good with my quirk" Deku says slowly walking toward the boy.
"Or are you just jealous because you think I'm gonna be better than you?" Deku says with a big smirk on his face.
"DEKU YOU BASTARD" Says Bskugou raising from his seat leaning over the desk.
"That'll be enough boys" Aizawa said with his hair raised. I'm guessing he erased Bakugou's quirk.
"Since your so confident that you'll be the best, why dont I call you Kacchan" Deku says whispering in Bakugou's ear.
"Yeah, I like that, dont you?" Deku asked selectively.
"I-I uhhh" Bakugou's stuttering like crazy.
Deku goes back to his seat only to feel a tap on the shoulder, it's the round face girl.
"Hey, can we talk after class?" She asked.
"Sure I dont care" I say not even looking back at her.
                    《Time Skip
                      (After class)
Deku meets the round faced girl outside the classroom.
"Hey Deku, I um wanted to tell you that you seem like a cool person.." she said, but I just looked at her with a blank face.
"And that I would like to be friends..."
She said.
"Yeah sure I dont care" Deku said walking off.
"Progress" the round faced girl whispered.
                  《Time Skip
      (I know, theres a lot of these)
Deku gets back to the dorm, and gets on the computer. He's emailing Shigaraki.
'Hey shig, I havent gotten any info yet, about upcoming dates, or weaknesses.
But when I do, I'll be sure to tell you.'
Deku sends the email, nobody knew that his and the league of villains plan was for him to get caught, so he could get into ua, and learn there secrets.
He hears the door open, he quickly closes the tab and shuts down the computer.
"What are you doing bastard" says Bakugou.
"Nothing that involves you" Deku said standing up and walking to his room.
All of a sudden he feels a sudden pain on his wrist.
"Kacchan let go!" Deku yelled.
"Why dont you use your quirk Deku" he said smirking.
"If you want me to let go so bad, then use it, go ahead" Bakugou says letting a explosion out of the same hand that's grasping his wrist.
Deku then punches Bakugou with his free hand, making Bakugou let go of his wrist.
Deku ran for his room, 'probably not the smartest thing' he thought.
"DEKU YOU BASTARD OPEN UP OR ILL BLOW THIS DOOR DOWN" yelled a angry hedgehog from the other side of the door.
"No, go away" Deku snapped back.
Just then, the door came off the hinges, and Bakugou stood in the door frame, his eyes practically glowing with anger.
A explosion goes off in Deku's face, leaving it all burnt. He's had enough, he makes a circle out of flames, surrounding him like a protective box.
"You think that's gonna stop me!?" Bakugou yelled going to jump over the circle, as hes mid jump, Deku thenraises the flame, leaving Bakugou practically on fire.
Bakugou just sat on the floor, shocked.
He had burn wounds all over him.
Deku in the other room tending to his wounds. Bakugou stood up and walked to Deku.
"You've earned yourself an enemie stupid Deku" Bakugou says while walking out of the room.