More Than Friends (another short one sorry)

Deku woke up, remembering what happend yesterday and blushing at the thought of it. He got dressed and stepped out of his room. Seeing the hedgehog standing there. "Deku!"
Deku gulped, for some reason he was actually scared. "Y-yes Kacchan?" With that all Bakugou did was kiss the green haired boy. Deku pulled away "wha!?" "I-I like you, and I dont even know why!?!?!" Yelled the blonde. "Kacchan I like you to. And I know why, your actually amazing!" Deku pulls Bakugou into another kiss.
                      ~Time Skip~
Deku is in class sitting behind the blonde. People had actually started to be his friend. Lida and Ochako were his mains he actually loved them! As friends obviously. He was also friends Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero. They were all being nice to them. Except Todoroki, he still didnt like him, but he was started to warm up to him. While aizawa was teaching a lesson the half and half boy tapped Deku on the shoulder. Deku turned around. "Can I talk to you later?" Asked Todoroki. "Sure" Deku said
                      ~Time Skip~
Deku met Todoroki after class. "I would like to apologize, I'm very sorry for eveything I have done to you in the past week." "Its ok Shoto" Deku said giving him a smile. "Could we possibly be friends?" Asked Todoroki. "Of course" Deku said. "Thank you, I will talk to you later, Deku" said Todoroki walking off.
                     ~Time Skip~
Deku was walking back to the dorms when the blonde came up behind him and gave him a hug. "Hows my adorable boyfriend doing?" He asked. "Kacchan stopppp" Deku moaned. " I'm just trying to love you child!" Bakugou said laughing. "I love you to, but not in public where people can see us, I'm not ready yet" "I understand, stupid nerd" he said walking off laughing.