Training.

Deku went to sleep after Bakugou had left him alone after the talk of everything that's been happening. Deku slept the whole day away missing school probably getting in trouble when he returned. When he woke up he went straight to the bathroom to clean his face from the tear stains. He then took shower, brushed his teeth, put his uniform, and bolted out the door to class 1-A.
When Deku got to the classroom he took his seat quietly getting a glare from Aizawa. "Probably because I showed up late" Deku thought. Deku dat there for the rest of the class, thinking about the night before. Would Bakugou tell anyone? Whatever the worst that could happen is I'd get sent to jail, been there done that nothing new. (He'd be sent to jail bc if he got kicked out of ua he still did the crime before of killing his mom ok yeah you guys understand) class had ended and Aizaawa asked to see me, he asked me why I was so late. And I told him that my alarm went off late he seemed to believe me so that's fine! I was walking outside off the classroom as someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the janitors closet (if you love kiri you totally might not want to read this bc he may or may not go byebye👀) as I was shoved in a the janitors closet a puch to my face came seconds after. Is REALLY hurt and I know why, it was Kirishima using his quirk. "Listen prick stay away from Bakugou, hes mine not yours, I was just about to ask him out, but then you cam along and ruined it" as he finished his sentence he punched me again. "Liste dude you think I would know I would get a boyfriend, no you think I knew you like him, no. I didnt so I'd like to leave now" Kirishima now giving me a furious glare "what's with the glares today" Deku thought. Kiri then turned his quirk on and BEATING THE SHIT OUTTA- no that didnt happen,, I mean it did but like ya know "stop I dont wanna have to hurt you!!" Deku yelled now getting really mad. "Do it! Hurt me! Let me see why Bakugou even loves a freak like you" that set Deku past his breaking point. He set fire to kirishima's clothes he had been wearing. Kirishima panicked and tried to get to the door. Deku blocked it of with fire.
Tiny time skip....
Deku walked out of the closet leaving kirishima ashes behind in the closet. "What the hell did I just do. Shit. SHit. SHIt. SHIT" Deku thought
HAHAHAHAH end of chapter 8 hoes sorry it's been so long hope this chapters ok for now byeeee