The Plan.

Deku pov
I Izuku. Fell in love. With a student. A good one. A future hero. What does he see in me. I'm just a wannabe villian. Does he even know I'm only here for one reason? Do any of them know? Is the deal still on with Tomura? If I end the deal, what will happen to me? W-will he...kill.......me.
I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by my boyfriend. "Hello my little villian" he says while booping my nose. "H-hi" I say bluntly. He sits next to me on my bed. "What's wrong?" "I just, theres this thing, that I'mmmmm totally not scared will lead to another thing and then a thing that will end up killing m- a thing." Bakugou looked at me like I was crazy. "I-" "English?" The blonde said.
"I'm gonna die." I said turning my face away no longer looking the boy in the eyes. "W-WHAT?!?" "I'M GONNA DIE BAKUGOU. D-I-E, DIE" I screamed back. I felt really bad. "W-why..." he asked his words trailing off as he looked down fidgeting with his hands.
'Fuck it, just tell him' "ok, if I tell you, please don't hate me.." "i promise" he said looking up at my eyes. (Sorry I made Bakuhoe such a softy it just fits better) "ok..." "so as your pretty aware I'm a villian.. or was..." I mumble the last part. "I am here because of something I did, but it was part of a plan with me and Tomura." "Now if your my age they send you to UA to 'fix' you." "Me and Tomura needed to come up with something so good they would immediately send me here, so i killed.... my mom." I stopped talking for a second tears forming in the corners of my eyes, now looking away from Bakugou. "I didn't regret it at the time but now... I wish she was here." I took a long pause this time and continued "Me and Tomura's plan was successful, because I was at that moment sent here in the middle of class. I was suppose to find out EVERYONE'S weakness and cozy up to All Might. I was suppose to get so close to All Might that eventually he would tell me things. I'm almost there but...." I now look Bakugou in the eyes and shout "I don't wanna do this plan anymore Kacchan!" I now am crying like a baby into my hands. But even 10 seconds later I am pulled into a hug with comforting comments like 'shhh' or 'its ok' 'let it all out', "I-I love you Bakugou I don't wanna go back to Tomura, but. If I don't do this he'll kill me" "I wont let him" Bakugou says squeezing tightly. "Oh, and Deku" I hum in response "I love you to".
I finally posted proud of me? Lolol jk. It's pretty short but it's something to get me back in the flow of righting lolol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter bc I liked writing it!