Enemies My Ass

"An enemie?" Deku whispers.
"Meh ain't something I havent delt with before" He says walking out of the room to go hang out with the round face girl and the guy with glasses.
                   ♡Time Skip
Deku was hanging with Uraraka and Iida, at least that's what they said there names were. It was getting late, so he decided to head back to the dorm. As he was walking he saw half and half just sitting outside his dorm.
"What the hell do u want?!" Deku asked impatiently.
"To fight you!" Half and half says with confidence.
"2 things" Deku says.
1, what the fuck is your name half and half?" Asked Deku.
"Shoto Todoroki" Todoroki says
"Secondly, I'm not fighting u now move" Deku says pushing Todoroki to the side to get in his dorm.
"Hey! I'll spread rumors ig you dont fight me rat!!" Todoroki yells.
"You do that" Deku said with sass in his tone while opening the door.
"What the hell was that all about shitty Deku?" Asked Bakugou
"Just some dickwad wanting to fight. Why the hell do u even care, Kacchan~" Said Deku teasingly eith a wink.
"I-uh-uh-I-" Bakugou couldnt get a single word out.
"Awwww, do I make you flustered Alpha" Deku snickered while walking towards Bakugou.
"L-like h-hell y-you w-would!" Bakugou exclaimed
"Uhuh sure, then you wont mind me doing this" Deku says as he kisses Bakugou softly on the lips.
Deku pulls away
"You didnt even bother to pull away? Wow I'm impressed" Deku said walking away.
"Why the fuck did you do that?" Bakugou asked all flustered
"I dont know, I'll let your imagination run wild~~" Deku said closing his door and going to sleep.

Sorry this is so short, I've been pretty busy with stuff, but I promise I'll post a usual sized chapter soon😋