Chapter 3

Y/N's pov
It's now September 27th 2014.Basically Saturday and a week since the incident between me and Jungkook.We haven't really talked to each other.

To be honest I haven't seen him at all and all the guys here are worried about him.

I got so sick of his weird behavior I have now ignored his confession.

Anyways I called Min Joon and told him that I'm in the States and that he shouldn't worry about him because I still love him.

How dare I think that I should start liking that Jerk because I thought that he would get hurt.Min Joon is way better than him.

People do say that people change right?Well Jeon Jungkook has totally changed.

We are now sitting in the living room watching a horror movie.I'm not watching at all to be honest so that I won't end up having nightmares.

I looked around the room and saw Iseul hugging Yoongi's arm like he is a pillow.And Yoongi is obviously not happy about her making his favorite FG sweatshirt full of tears.How cute.

Why isn't Hobi and Yeri together though?Yeri is literally not here actually?

I approached Jimin's ear to ask what happened when someone got into the room.

3rd person's pov
Jungkook came back from the hotel he has been staying.He asked Jin to lend him some money but didn't say the reason.

"Guys I'm ba-"He looked at Y/N and his face changed to 'Hey I'm back so I need your affection because I'm a baby' look to 'Park Jimin I'm going to kill you' look.

Jimin noticed what happened and ended up teasing a little.

He pulled Y/N closer whispering something into her ear making her blush like a tomato.

This move ended up making Jungkook leave in a blink of an eye.

Y/n's pov

"He is so jealous of us why not tease him a little?"Jimin whispered and I blushed soo hardd.

Jimin and I have lowkey started a good friendship and told him about the relationship me and Jungkook have.

Jimin also likes a girl but still can't confess yet.I hope it works though.

Anyways why did Jungkook leave so quickly?Was Jimin really not lying to me about Jungkook being jealous?

I decided to brush it off and ONLY FOCUS ON MIN JOON.

-Time Skip-

The movie finally ended and I could finally go to sleep.Everyone headed to their bedroom and so did I.

I wanted to watch the new episode of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon but my eyes started to become heavy.Few minutes passed and I drifted to dreamland.

Jungkook's pov

So she is now after Jimin?Is Jimin lying to me that he likes a girl from the school but secretely likes Y/N?

Doesn't she undestand my feelings for her and that is why I acted like that?Um how should I say it?Don't girls like it?

And it's been a week since I left and she now got closer to Jimin?

He is the only one that knows my realtionship between me and her and he also knows my feelings for her.I've also showed him pictures of her last year when she met me in Busan and I hope that he really didn't fall for her because that would be messed up.

I approached Jimin's room and knocked.

He opened it and signalized me to come in.

"Jimin hyun-"I was cut off when he suddenly started to burst out of laughing.

"DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE"

I started to glare at him.

"Kookie calmmm downn.You were so jealous I told that to Y/N and she blushedd.Tell me your secrets so I can make my crush blush tooo"He now said in puppy eyes.

"Shut up shortie"I stated the word 'shortie'so he could hear me clearly

"COME HERE RIGHT NOW"he started to throw pillows at me.

"AHHAHAHA HYUNGG"

3rd person's pov
The night ended with Jungkook and Jimin pillow fighting for hours.

On the other hand the family that adopted Y/N and protects the other ones is trying to keep away the bad side.

How Many times have the bad ones try to sneek in and take away Y/N but nothing really worked.

2am

Someone has finally broken in the house and ready to take Y/N.

Will someone help her?

And

Who is it?

-----
Small chapter:)