chapter 5

(Please play the song just to give some feels)
Y/N's pov

"Jungkook can you please leave us and let us talk to each other?"I asked politely and he simply nodded.Why is he acting so weirdly these days?

Min Joon and me went to the corner where we used to say goodbye before heading home.

I'm honestly on the verge of crying but I just can't believe it.I need an explanation.

"Min Joon I-I missed you so much"I smiled.Do you know the feeling when you smile but you just want to cry and even worse your voice cracks when you say something?That is pain for me.

But the worst part is what he said to me.

"Y/N stop pretending like you don't know that I'm over you.I know it indeed is hard but you're so not beautiful as before.I told you I don't care about the fact that you went to the States either.I like this new girl named Trisha now and she is wayy better than you."He said laughing like I was nothing.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SO BLUNTLY TO ME?I LOVED YOU AND YOU SAY THAT I'M NOT BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE?AND EVEN HAVE A GIRL BEHIND MY BACK?THAT IS DISGUSTING A YOU ARE CRUEL"I screamed back at him.

"Wait so you are blaming me now?What about the fact that you brought a complete stranger next you especially when he is a boy huh?Tch what a whore"

Is he trying to play with my feelings right now?

"First of all you assume stuff now?What are you trying to make beef with me?Aren't you already the mistake in this problem now?Oh and even have stereotypes over genders.Tch so pathetic"I said sarcastically and left.

"W-wh"

Before he could even say anything more I turned around and um yeah basic.

"Just so you know I don't need your stupid opinion about my looks.At the end you are the loser."

I may in fact looked tough but I ran away crying.The pain in my heart.I can't just be okay after this.

I fell on my knees and started crying so hard.It felt so lonely.I gave him as much love as I could.

How do people deal with breakups?Did I really get dumped today?Like am I not enough?Did I do something wrong?

Mental pain is worse than physical pain right?Why am I thinking about him when all he did was be a jerk to me?

I loved him.

--------------------
Small chapter but I don't know how a breakup actually feels so I can't be dramatic over this topic:(

Poor Y/N though:/

[I know that the song is longer but let's just pretend;)]