Chapter four- slumber party pt 2

Fluttershys pov

What an uncomfortable question I was asked by Dash. It made my heart stop when I heard pinkie pie stand up for me.

Little does she know...

I placed a hand on my heart.

That these feelings are for her.

Rarity sighs," Applejack you sure are making the bottle spin for a long time."

I watched amazed. The bottle kept spinning. She must be that strong to make it spin for a long time. Sunset shimmer groaned and looked like she was reframing herself from touching it.

"I didn't mean to," Applejack laughed nervously, and I sighed. Not a bad or sad sigh though.

"It stopped!!" Rainbow dash and pinkie pie said in unison like it was the biggest thing ever.

They had the same energy like that. I shook my head. Stop thinking about that!

"That seriously should be in the world record book," Twilight sparkle stated as we all wandered our eyes to Rarity.

The bottle landed on Rarity and for some reason she looked terrified. Applejack smirked. Maybe that was why.

"Truth or dare?" Applejack Said slowly and I could see Rarity have sweat trail down her forehead.

"Tru-Dare," Rarity muttered loudly and glanced away from Applejack.

"Ok," Applejack smiled,"come sleep on my lap."

"Huh?o-ok."

  We all watched flustered Rarity lay her head down on Applejacks lap. It was indeed an interesting dare Applejack had asked. Why? Rarity and Applejack looked kinda cute though. Awww.

"Uh Rarity is supposed to spin Applejack," Rainbow dash pointed out.

"Twilight will go!" Pinkie pie yelled and handed Twilight sparkle the bottle.

"Yeah sure I go!" She replied with sparkly eyes.

It spun and landed on Rainbow dash.

"Before you ask!" Rainbow dash smiled in a cocky manner,"dare!"

That's the dash we all know. Yay.

"Read my egghead books for a week." Twilight sparkle said quickly without hesitation.

It was like she was planning on this.

"not the egghead ones!" Rainbow dash exclaimed in horror and asked, "How nerdy are they?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at this.

"Yes the egghead ones," Twilight sparkle snapped,"you picked Dare."

"Hmph." Rainbow dash crossed her arms.

Pinkie pie laughed,"we could watch tv while you are reading."

"Yeah," Rainbow dash's Said But Twilight sparkle gave her a death glare saying you have to read books.

"Ok! Sunset shimmer! You go," Pinkie pie said.

Sunset shimmer took the bottle and you know what happens next. It was at Rarity or applejack.

"Applejack."

Nevemimd it's appleJack.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss Rarity."

Hahhahahah I knew something was going on!!!! Applejack likes Rarity more than a friend and sunset shimmer is confirming it!!

Applejack looked a taken a back and slowly stroked Rarity's cheek. She leaned in and kissed her. Rarity looks flustered and Applejack looked calm.

We all looked at them. Letting the moment sink in.

"Ok done," Pinkie pie said,"we can stop playing."

I think pinkie pie is really tense about something.  She just feels odd today. She doesn't end this early. Everyone stared at her in confusion, but we didn't speak. No one really questions Pinkie pie.

•••••••

The lights turned off and pinkie pie was sleeping beside me. Not literally, but she had her sleeping bag beside me. She was still awake. We all were just talking.

I watched her pink curls bounce around and she turned her body around to face me. I squealed slightly from the certain movement. I mean I was staring at her and she could have found out that I was staring.

And questioned it and I would be doomed. Nope I should not have Rarity in my head. That was a over dramatic thought, but I tend to worry a lot. I am a worry rat.

"Pinkie pie, are you doing ok today?" I asked with glancing away to her pillows to keep my eyes off her.

"I'm ok. Why do you ask?" Pinkie pie asked and I stared at her.

I sighed,"you looks like you were- well during the truth or dare...Well it just- you felt tense..."

I buried my self in my sheets. I'm being a worry rat and she will know.

"Oh so you noticed," I heard her say.

My eyes glistened at hers. I was right. She was tense. I stared deeply into her and I felt it. The tense energy. Why was she feeling this way?

"I don't like showing others how tense I can get," Pinkie pie added.

I gently smoothed my hands over to her sleeping bag, and she put her hands on top of mine.

"What about rainbow dash? Do you show her or at least tell her how tense you get?" I asked wondering why I am asking.

She shook her head, and started to get gloomy,"I can't. I can't tell anybody. It's too deep of a problem."

"You can tell me," I Said quietly.

"Do you understand the feeling of your thoughts going too deep?" Her eyes looked watery.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. No matter what emotion you are in, it can get so deep that you.... just can't figure it out.

"Of course I do," I Said as I wiped away her tears.

She rubbed her eyes, and smiled,"I hate being alone. But I always forget I am not alone even when I look alone."

"You aren't alone. I know what you are talking about. It's like you can't stay on the inside and watch your life from the outside for too long," my hands were rubbing her cheeks now.

"I guess its just a sign to tell you that's no way to live," Pinkie pie said and I smiled.

"At least I know you share the same pain I do. But  I'm not really settled that you share the same pain like I do. I don't want you to feel pain," Pinkie pie gazed at me and continued,"you are so calming to listen too. Your quiet voice. It's calming. It calms me down. You are also a great listener."

My heart fluttered.

"Thanks,"I smiled warmly.

Pinkie pie seemed to have be glancing at the others,"they are all occupied."

I looked around,"Yes."

I turned to her and stare dreamily at her. She gazed at me and leaned in. Her hands went under my blanket and touched my waist. I blushed, as I felt my hands go around her neck.

What am I doing?

  She leaned in closer and inches away from me. Her blue eyes stare into my aqua eyes. Her eyes shut down as mines did too. Our lips pressed each other. We kissed. I felt her push harder on the kiss and I replied by giving her the Same love. Love?

"Finally I beat you Applejack!!"

  We both immediately broke apart form hearing Rainbow dash's raspy voice yell out. I can't believe I just did that. My face was heated and I quickly hid under the blankets.

What was she thinking? What was I thinking? What were we thinking?!

And why are rainbow dash and Applejack playing video games near midnight?!!