Week 1// Day 1

(What Elizabeth is wearing ^^)

Week 1/Day 1/Monday

Elizabeth's POV

It's a new year, new season and I'm back. I've probably been in 3 seasons now and when I heard Lilly flower was coming back too, I was ecstatic!

We arrived at the studio so I put on my dance shoes and stretched. I saw Lilly walk into the den and I literally ran and hugged her to death.

Once everyone was in the studio, we started introducing ourselves and getting ready for the first competition back but me and Lilly flower had to give up our old jackets,  pretty sad if you ask me. I can already tell that the mothers and a few of the team members don't like me already ughh!

{"I'm Annabelle and this is my daughter Elizabeth, Lizzy is known to be the shy, silent type but she's hardworking and very determined. She can do it all but it doesn't go to her head which I personally think is a gift."~ Annabelle Evergreen}

{"I already have big expectations for Elizabeth. She and Lilly are definitely a power duo but the mums already seem jealous."~ Abby Lee Miller}

"Okay we are going to Starbound in Red Bank,  New Jersey and we'll be doing 2 trios and a duet so the first trio is Gianina,  Hannah and Sarah with 'Dancing with the Devil',  the second trio is Lilly, Pressley and Savannah with 'The Favourite',  now I would put Elizabeth and Brady together for a duet but Lilly and Lizzy are my power duo and their duet will be called 'The Bad Deed',  which will be a more advanced and hopefully winning number which is Lilly and Brynn's duet from season 6! The group number is called 'Broken Hearts',  Brady will be the lead this week,  now mums you are dismissed,  you can all go upstairs now!" Miss Abby shouted a bit, well just over inside voices hehehe.

Annabelle's POV

I hope the mothers aren't as rude as the last ones or I'll flip my s**t!

"So Annabelle, how long has Elizabeth done dance?" Michelle decided to ask.

I thought to soon,  why can't they just leave Lizzy alone!

"Since she was 10 months old!" I shot back in a proud mum way. I'm usually quiet but every time I meet someone,  they ask this and it annoys me!!

"So Stacy,  Lilly and Elizabeth seem very close." Michelle decided to open her mouth and it was not fun.

"Well of course they are,  Lilliana and Elizabeth basically grew up together and I'm also Lizzys therapist" Stacy replies then the mothers faces drop and everything is silent for once.
(I know Stacy is a physiologist or psychologist can't remember but for the sake of the story, she also a therapist!)

Not wanting to talk about it,  I start watching Lilly and Lizzy's duet and tuned out all the mothers like always.

Elizabeth's POV

As the mums left the room Lilly flower immediately ran up to me and yelled "Lizzy bear!!" so I decided to yell back "Lilly flower" and we randomly started laughing. Miss Abby,  Hannah,  Gianna and Pressley were laughing with us and the other people in the room were either glaring or expressionless,  take your pick. Then the others left the room and me and Lilly started our duet, we finished it in our record time,  I must say. The other members all came back in so we could finally start our group,  it's really coming along well!

{I will admit Brady is kinda cute buuuut it looks like he doesn't like me very much, like what's up with people and not liking me for no reason,  am I reeeally that ugly, geeez! ~ Elizabeth}

Well let's just hope that it's not like the last time...

It's now 8pm and we are finally aloud to leave and Stacy (Lilly's mum) and my mum said that we can have a sleepover tonight and of course we invited Hannah Banana and Press cause we're now all besties.

To be continued....

(I'll probably just do the first day of the week and then skip to the competition cause I'm lazy loll:})