Week 1//Competition

Elizabeth's POV

We arrived at Starbound and met fans and signed stuff on the way in. When we got into our dressing room we got ready for the trios and the duet

My outfit//

(You can choose either hairstyle)Dance//

Dance//

(I don't own the rights to the videos, all rights go to the owner)

Group outfit//

Dance//

(I don't own the rights to the videos, all rights go to the owner)

I think that was great,  I just hope that we can pull this off!!

♢Awards♢

Duet & Trio's

1st - The Bad Deed

2nd - Dancing with the Devil

3rd - The Favourite

Groups

1st - ALDC ''Broken Hearts''

2nd - (Random Studio and Dance)

3rd - (Random Studio and Dance)

Omggg we woooon, I hope Miss Abby is happy with us!

Brady's POV

Ugh Elizabeth and Lilly's duet sucked,  Gia's trio should have won. I mean Lilly was great but Elizabeth, well you could see obvious mistakes.

I walked back in to the changing room with Gia, Savannah and Sarah. I see a book sticking out of Elizabeth's bag and thought 'maybe I can use it against her hehehehe'

Gia decided to look in the bag and she gasped slightly and then looked at it in disgust.

"What's in the bag Gia?" Savannah asked slightly worried but mostly curiously.

"There's a few pill bottles and a book(?)" Gia said back in slight fear and questioning whether what she's seeing is actually there.

"Well look in the book (rhyme much lol)!" Sarah exclaimed probably wanted to know what the pills were for.

Gia opens the book and then puts it on the table,  we all look at each other,  gulp and then we start reading it.

Warning:  Triggering subjects (example; Suicidal thoughts and Depression)

Day 1
Patient/s - Elizabeth (101) and Alexander (102)
Ages - 5 & 6

"I just got assigned to patients 101 & 102 (Elizabeth & Alexander)

Elizabeth is a shy and quiet little girl,  she's probably been through a lot since Alexander is very protective of her.

Alexander is the more social one of the two and Elizabeth seems more like the loner type but I think once she meets Lilliana,  she'll feel more protected or safe.

Alexander told me that a lot of medications don't work for Elizabeth which scares me a little because when she gets older the feelings will most likely worsen and she'll gain trust issues because of anxiety and paranoia.

Elizabeth told me about the bullying and the nightmares but she told me not to tell her mother about the bullying,  though if it gets worse I'll have to. She said that sleeping pills don't do much so I'll get some specially made along with a different type of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication.

That's all for the first session,

Stacy K."

We all probably felt bad but wanted to read more so Gia took a few photos of other pages and then put the book back.

The mothers,  Miss Abby, Gianna and the other team members walked in,  then we all started packing in silence so I'm guessing the moms fought when we weren't there. Stacey told Elizabeth to take her medication, which she did and then we were on our way home.

To be continued...