Part 11- O-okay...

Hi, I hope some of you are still here, because I know how long it's been since I made a new chapter, but it's 2021 now! Happy...New Year?... I'm so sorry, anyway, back to where we left off.

And they all left me alone, anyway, when we got home I called Bill multiple times and texted him, but I didn't get a single response, so I decided to look for Him in the woods (since he's always there), and then there was a random trail of blood, and curiosity is stronger than any other dangerous emotion for me, so I FOLLOWED IT LIKE AN IDIOT, and I found Bill at the end of that trail, with a HUGE gash in his neck and shoulder and a bunch of other more minor injuries, and I screamed

"BILL??!?! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"Oh hey Pinetree!"

"BILL, GO TO THE HOSPITAL WHAT THE HECKAROONI!!!!!!"

"What??!? Why?!?"

"B-BECAUSE-"

"Because you love me, Pinetree?"

"WH-PFT, UM, NO! I- I JUST HAVE HUMAN EMOTIONS AND DON'T LIKE WHEN PEOPLE GET HURT, AND YOU CLEARLY GOT HURT BADLY AND YOU NEED A HOSPITAL! YOU COULD LITERALLY DIE!!"

"Ah, relax, it's just a scratch."

"JUST A SCR- BILL! I JUST SAID YOU COULD LITERALLY DIE...What even happened??????? How????"

"OH, well you see, I was just minding my own business and then I saw a stupid looking wolf, andd, I kicked it! It turns out wolves and their packs don't like that very much."

"B- YOU'RE INSANE!"

"Sure I am, what's your point?"

"You're so difficult...Okay, we're going to a hospital."

"Why?"

"Because you're a human now and you can die, you need to learn how to treat your body and you need to know what things are just dumb to do, you're stuck in this body forever now, you know that right???"

"I kinda forgot about that, but hey, what can you do?"

"I can take you to the E.R?? Come on, we're going now."

"Awe! You're spoiling the fun, Pinetree."

"This is not fun, and I'm calling 911."

"Come on, a bandaid should do the trick."

"It won't, now SHH."

Bill finally shut his mouth, and I called 911 and told them the situation, an ambulance came and Bill  tried to get away, but in the end, they got him and gave him anesthesia while they disinfected the wounds, gave him a few shots to be safe from rabies and stuff, and gave him stitches, he was told to stay in the bed, because the injuries were too severe for him to waltz around, they still needed to ensure the wounds didn't get infected, wrap the wounds that can't just simply be stitched up, etc... So we- er, I mean, he would have to stay for a while so he doesn't, y'know, die. I decided to stick around because even though I hate him, he doesn't deserve to die. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

THAT'S WHERE I'M ENDING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I JUST NEED TO CLEAR UP I AM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS FANFICTION I JUST HAVE SERIOUS WRITER'S BLOCK, IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS PLEASE MESSAGE ME, I'M 83% SURE I'LL GO WITH THE IDEA YOU SHARE WITH ME! I'M SORRY I'M SO PATHETIC BUT I PROMISE THIS WILL BE CONTINUED, HOWEVER, IN THE MEAN TIME I WILL BE WRITING AN INVADER ZIM FANFICTION, IT WILL NOT BE A SHIP THING, BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT EPIC, I'M SO SORRY FOR WHOEVER IS LIKING THE FANFICTION, I WILL CONTINUE IT, I PINKIE PROMISE! CROSS MY HEART, HOPE TO FLY, STICK A CUPCAKE IN MY EYE! BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME, PLEASE BE PATIENT ALTHOUGH I KNOW THIS IS A TERRIBLE SPOT TO END THE CHAPTER AND A TERRIBLE TIME TO HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK. AGAIN, I WILL BE TAKING SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE, ALMOST ANYTHING WILL DO! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER(s) PLEASE MESSAGE ME, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

(not my art)

Never stop shining just because other people can't handle your light, you are AMAZING as you are, you are NOT too much, don't let anyone tell you different, keep being you

Never stop shining just because other people can't handle your light, you are AMAZING as you are, you are NOT too much, don't let anyone tell you different, keep being you. Love you!! 💜