Chapter 6

Troubled

Achilles Wayne

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said not moving an inch even though he's already a few inches away from me.

"How did he ended up here Xander? Did you told him that I was staying here?!" Everything went silent.

"Come on son, they've got nothing to do with my visit." Sabi niya at may nilabas galing sa bulsa niya.

"See this?" He said while waving the phone infront of me but I didn't respond instead I just looked at him.

He smiled. "This thing was the one who told me where you are."

"So you've been tracking me this whole fucking time?!" Diin kong sabi.

He laugh. Hard.

"No. I've been tracking you for years. But your mother and Akhira were blocking the signal from the chip I put inside you, because that is the only thing that can track you—" Napahawak agad ako saking dibdib.

"—You know what your mother and your sister are capable of. But this time they didn't succeed, I hired someone that has greater skills than them to track you again, and then I found you. Isn't that brilliant?"

"Go to hell!" I hissed.

Lumapit siya ng tuluyan sakin at niyakap at tinatapik ang balikat ko.

"It's great to see you son. No need to tell them that I came back. Just tell her that I came back." I froze.

I can feel how cold his voice is, I can feel how much he wants to kill her but that didn't stop me from pushing him hard.

"I'm going." I said and walk towards the door.

After I shut it, I hurriedly run towards the elevator, mabuti nalang at nakabukas pa ito.

Pagbukas sa pinto ng elevator agad akong tumakbo palanas ng building at pumara ng taxi.

I gave him the address then I took my phone in my pocket and dialed her number.

The number you have dialed is out of coverage area please try your call later

Damn!

I call again but this time it's Louie.

After a couple of rings, sinagot niya yung tawag.

"Yeah?"

"Louie where is Autumn??" I said in a very worried tone.

"Huh? What about her? Did something happen?" I can sense the worried tone in his voice.

"Just tell me where the fuck she is!"

"She went to the mall with—" I end the call.

"Manong sa mall na lang tayo."

Cassandra Louisse

"Oh my gosh couziiie! Ang ganda nito! Tara sukatin mo!"

Waaaaw! Ang ganda nga.

"Sige wait lang."

"Louisse paheram nga muna ng phone mo."

"You have your own phone, wag mong pakealaman yung sakin."

"Oh come on, I turned off my phone to save my battery life. Besides I just want to check my Instagram."

"Fine." Kinapa ko yung bulsa ko kung nasaan yung phone ko nakalagay at binigay sa kanya.