If only

Shayne's POV

We all walked back to the saloon and got changed into nicer clothes. I put on a plaid shirt and some jeans. Y/n came out of the bathroom and I stared at her in awe. She looked so beautiful.

We went out side the saloon hand in hand  then got in the vans and started to drive somewhere for dinner

then got in the vans and started to drive somewhere for dinner. Y/n and I were sitting in the middle of the van with our finger intertwined. Courtney Noah and Keith were in front and Ian, Wes and Damien in the back while y/n Lasercorn and I were in the middle.

"So where are we going Matt?" Ian asked as Joe got in the passenger seat. "We're going to f/r (favourite restaurant) !" Matt yelled. Y/n got super excited because she loved that place. "It's gonna take an hour or so to get there so get comfy!" Sunny yelled. "I'm guessing Mari, Olivia, Sohinki, Flitz, Boze, Joe, Joven and Tanner know where we are going?" Y/n asked while standing up a little. "Yes they are following our van and we have a reservation for....a lot of people." Matt said making a few people laugh.

"Y/n." Courtney said while turning around. "Yeah Court bourt." She replied. "I love your outfit." She said making y/n smiled. "I love yours too, where did you get those shoes I need them." Y/n replied. I looked over at Keith who gave me the same look of annoyance.

The conversation went on for a another ten minutes before Ian spoke. "Are you guys done talking about girly shit or are we all gonna have to talk about it." Everyone laughed. Y/n and Courtney's faces turned a deep shade of red. Y/n looked back and Courtney and they both giggled before Courtney turned back around.

Y/n rested her head in my shoulder and I smiled. "Why did I have to get stuck with the love birds." Lasercorn complained making everyone laugh. "Awww is Lasercorn complaining cause he's stuck beside a couple." Y/n said in a baby voice. Lasercorn ruffled her hair a bit making her giggle before she turned towards me. "Matt can you turn on the radio." Noah asked. The radio came on and different songs kept playing.

I heard y/n singing along to the songs as they played and I smiled at her. "You have a great voice." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and smiled. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and sighed. The rest of the ride was just filled with the peaceful music.

***time skip***

Your POV

We got to f/r and we all met up outside the building. All the girls were walking in together and we were complementing each other's dresses.

 All the girls were walking in together and we were complementing each other's dresses