Chapter Three- Her

I was standing in front of the mirror when the door flung open. 

" What did I say- Oh." He exclaimed. His face in the five seconds he was in the bathroom his face went from rage to surprise and lastly lust. I backed away from him, know the fear was evident in my eyes. He placed the clothes he chose on the counter and stalked towards me. The look in his eyes told me that I wasn't his sister through his eyes. I was but prey being stalked by its predator. 

" Why don't you let go of that little towel of yours." I was trapped. He had cornered me. I watched him as he lifted his hand up to my face, tracing my lips, then my jawline slowly trailing down my neck to the tightly wrapped towel protecting my innocence. His hands slowly but surely hooked around the hem of my towel. 

" Please don't!" I say panicked. As soon as the rushed words left my mouth I was met with a stinging sensation on my cheek. I was trying my best not to let the tears fall down my face, knowing he only got off to my pain. My eyes soon betrayed me as I felt the warm liquid run down my stinging face. 

" Cry! My dear sister, cry! It only makes me want to rip this horrid towel off of you more!" He screamed, laughing like the maniac he is. He kept pulling and pulling, slowly but surely making progress. Before he could make one last pull I grabbed onto my towel with one hand and sent him a mean, right hook. As soon as I heard the sickening crack of bones, I bolted between his legs wasting no time to grab the clothes and lock myself inside my room. 

I had my panties on, trying to snap my bra into place when I heard screaming outside of my bedroom door. 

" You better  unlock your mother fucking door, before I break it down." He screamed. I could visibley see the door bend under his strength,I could imagine him driving his shoulder into my door. Right as I snapped my black lace bra into place the door came crashing down onto the floor. I looked to the door way and before I knew it his hand was at my throat. But what paused was his blood. Not the fact that he was bleeding but the fact that it wasn't the normal crimson red. But a deep black. As if he poured black ink down his face.  I slowly brought my hands too his face only to be stung by the strange black liquid. It scorched my skin, causing it to sizzle like acid. 

" Your going to pay for what you did doll face!" He screamed into my face, causing droplets of his acid like blood to land on my face and chest burning me in the process. This only caused him to laugh at my burning flesh. 

" Little sis, you look so delicious like desert in those lace undergarments. I can only imagine that you would look like a full course meal with them off. I say we see if my thoughts are right, huh?" He suggested with a sickly sweet smirk. I shook my head hard as he grabbed my face roughly. Before I knew just like that day at the lake he kissed me hard and rough. All the thoughts running through my mind lead me to one thing. This is wrong. I felt as if pins and needles were covering my entire body as his sick lips were smashed on mine. 

I felt violated, both my body and mind was telling me that this was meant for only one. The one. I was pounding onto his chest, but it was as if he couldn't feel it. He finally removed his lips from mine, looking into my petrified eyes with his hooded lust filled ones. I thought it was over that he would just walk away, but he lowered his head and started to kiss my neck getting rougher and rougher, kiss by kiss. It was disgusting. Not only is he my brother but it just felt wrong. I didn't know how to put it into words. I was pushing and pushing at him, but he didn't care. I went to give him another blow to the face when he caught my hand. 

" It might have surprised me the first time little sister but, now I know what to expect." He said darkly as he grabbed a hold of both of my wrists and pinned them down with his hand. I broke when I felt his hand slip under my panties. With some unknown strength I reared my head back and slammed it into his. It cause not only him to pause but me also. I knew that if I didn't some how give him one last blow he would recover faster than me. I dragged myself next to the counter and reached towards the glass flower vase. Before he could register what I was doing I brought the vase to the side of his head, shattering upon impact. I could hardly feel the slicing pain on my hand due to the Adrenalin. I lifted myself up and walked as fast as  I could towards the front door grabbing a random shirt in the process. As I was pulling the shirt over my head I heard groaning. Without a single thought I found myself sprinting to the front door as fast as my frail body could go. Flinging the door open I was met with a hard chest. 

I felt myself falling, preparing myself for pain, but soon realized I never touched the floor. But was caught by a pair of strong arms. Upon in a strangers arms I felt complete and safe. I looked up to try and meet the strangers eyes but was surprised to already find him staring back at me. I found it. As if it was a dream, we both said a word that would change both our lives at the same time.

" Mate."