2 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"THIS IS GREAT," Lily exclaimed, clapping her hands together enthusiastically as Melissa slumped backwards on her bed with her hands covering her face. "Maybe now, you won't be such a chicken."

Melissa groaned, rubbing her hands over her face in exasperation before sitting up abruptly and eyeing Lily. "I am not a chicken! Besides, there's no reason to tell someone of past feelings." Madeline, who'd been spinning in the white chair for the last five minutes stopped, and tuned into the conversation.

The redhead shook her head with a small laugh. "Past feelings? Just last week, before you found out he was going too, you were sending us his instagram pictures talking about how much of a crush you have on him!"

Lily nodded in agreement, her midnight hair swaying as she did so. She picked at the small scraps of nail polish left on her nails with a knowing expression. "We both know you've liked him since he started doing, you know, tik tok. I also think that this tour could either, a) expand your feelings, b) get you to develop feelings for someone else or c) get a man!"

Melissa scoffed, running her fingers through her already tangled hair. "Oh please, I don't need a man. I'm seventeen, and flourishing." She pushed herself off her bed, making her way to the unzipped suitcase on the floor that had clothes neatly folded and placed within — a courtesy of Madeline who'd made sure that it was organized and roomy for extra things. Even though her words rung true to what she personally thought about relationships, the infamous internet persona knew that she did want a relationship that didn't wasn't as childish as her first one in the ninth grade.

Madeline cleared her throat, throwing a small look at Lily before moving over to Melissa's dresser and grabbing more clothing to pack. "Let's just keep packing. I mean, whatever happens, happens! The world works in many mysterious ways." She moved her eyebrows in a fluid motion, causing both girls opposite of her to laugh and begin to help continue packing.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌!

𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾!𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗗: 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗌𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 & 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗗: 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗌𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 & 𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒.𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗌

450𝗸 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨!

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆.𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀: 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌!!!!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗋𝖤𝖽𝖣𝖾𝖱 𝗂𝖲 𝖻𝖤𝗍𝖳𝖾𝖱
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍.
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝖮𝖬𝖦 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖬𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖠 𝖲𝖪𝖲𝖪𝖲𝖪𝖲
↳ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝖲 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 🤠

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈?

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝖿4𝖿?

𝗷𝗼𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗱: 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖸 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖼
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗂 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅... 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉?
↳ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 :)
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: @𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 🤭 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈
↳ 𝗷𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗱: 𝖮𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗃𝗈𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗁𝗁𝗁𝗁𝗁𝗁
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗈𝗁 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗃𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 😂

𝘅𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆: 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 😎
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗐𝖾 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖭

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝗇𝖺𝗁𝗁𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗈𝗈 :)
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 :))
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 🤨

TWITTER!

𝗺.𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮✨ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱:
" 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 ( 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗒 ) "
|
𝘅𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆 | 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱:
" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 😩 "
|
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱:
" 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍? "
|
𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘇 | 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵 🙂 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱:
" 𝗂𝗆 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 "

+ 9k 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 / 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 !

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝖺𝗁𝗁𝗁 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾! 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌?