3 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌!

𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾!

550𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀!

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆: 𝖲𝖮 𝖨𝖬 𝖧𝖸𝖯𝖤𝖣
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 😡
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝖺𝗐𝗐𝗐 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒!

𝘅𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆: 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽.
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗐𝖮𝗋𝖣 𝖻𝖱𝗈!

𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆.𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀: 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 🥺
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 🥺
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 🤩

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: ❤️

𝗷𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗱: 𝖠𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝖠𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗂𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗀𝗀𝗀𝗀 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍!!

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀: !!!!! 𝗒𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: !!!!!

Melissa walked into the airport lounge with just a small backpack and a bag of chips. Already, she'd checked into security and was ready to just get onto the tour. Although her nerves were all over the place. When having to meet the guy she'd been crushing on for a long while, and others she'd become friends with, it was excitingly nerve-wrecking. Just as she was about to sit down, her plane boarding was called — she hated to admit the fact that she got there way later than she should've, but oh well.

    Giving the flight attendant her ticket, she made her way onto the plane and easily found her seat by the window. Melissa sat down and sling her bag to go at her feet, while she hastily buckled up. Even though she may never say it out loud, Melissa hated flying. Even more so when she was alone.

     Someone plopping into the seat next to her brought her out of her thoughts. She turned to see a boy around her age. He had dark hair, with striking green eyes. He sent her a small smile, with her returning it. Just as she began to look back out the window, he spoke up. "Hey, my name's KJ."

  "Melissa," she took the hand he'd outstretched and shook it. "You look familiar, do I possibly know you?"

He laughed lightly, shrugging. "I act sometimes. I guess the one show I'm on now is popular." At the raise of her eyebrow, he continued. "I play Archie Andrews on Riverdale."

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝗺.𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 ✨ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱:
" 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖧𝖠𝖵𝖤 𝖦𝖮𝖳 𝖳𝖮 𝖡𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤 𝖠𝖩𝖠𝖩𝖠𝖩𝖰𝖩𝖩𝖠𝖩𝖰𝖩𝖰𝖩𝖩𝖰𝖰 "

𝗺.𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻 | 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮✨ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱:
" 𝖨𝖬 𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖡𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖪𝖩 𝖠𝖯𝖠 𝖮𝖭 𝖬𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖤??? 𝖸𝖠𝖫𝖫- "
|
𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆.𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 | 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆! 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱:
" 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 "
|
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿. 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱:
😩😩😩 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆!

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗄𝗃 𝖠𝖧𝖠 𝖧𝖠 + 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈𝗈!