4 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

MELISSA FUMBLED WITH HER FINGERS NERVOUSLY AS SHE MADE HER WAY THROUGH THE AIRPORT. Only a few minutes beforehand, Trent, her manager — along with being manager of a majority of the others on the trip — told her that they'd be waiting towards the front. She tightened her grip on her rolling suitcase as she caught sight of a rather large group. Was this them? A few of them were swinging their heads around the airport, making her suspicions seem to ring true.

   "Melissa!" An all too familiar voice called out, making her gaze slide to a tall boy with almost jet-black hair. Chase Hudson. Everyone who'd been standing with him immediately looked in his direction of sight, smiles quickly plastering themselves to their faces.

  Melissa quickened her pace, basically running at this point to the boys open arms. The young teen could barely believe that she was meeting so many friends at once. As soon as she came close enough, she let go of her suitcase and threw her arms around Chase; letting him swing her around joyfully. "Oh my god!" She squealed loudly, finally letting go of Chase and looking around at the others. "Anthony!"

     "Bubs!" The seventeen-year old cheered, embracing her in a tight hug as well, making her smile widely. Melissa began to feel completely in place as she was welcomed by more of the others. Extremely happy and grateful she was finally able to meet the people that'd made her life all the better in the past few months since rising to popularity on Tik Tok of all things.

  Just as she left go of Jason, she turned towards the last person she had yet to greet. The familiar sense of a blush rushed through her as Melissa realized it was Josh. He opened his arms awkwardly — although the two had seemed to be getting closer, which they were, it was still slightly awkward since they hadn't really talked all too much — with a small chuckle. She laughed too, hugging him for a moment, trying to not go entirely red in the face as his arms snakes around her waist and pressed her to him. Her eyes caught Chase, who was grinning and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. She flipped him off behind Josh's back as they both pulled away.

    "It's really nice to meet you," Josh spoke quietly, truly meaning what he'd said.

  Melissa nodded, "It's nice to finally meet you, too!" Her voice came out more excited and louder than she'd intended, making her internally wince at her awkwardness as the brunette in front of her chuckled. She opened her mouth to say more when her brown eyes glanced behind him and narrowed in on Jason with Joe. Jason was hugging himself and running his hands all over his sides — essentially pretending to be making out with someone. Joe was pointing between his twin and the duo, making Anthony and Chase — luckily the only two who'd been seeing the encounter — laugh endlessly. Narrowing her eyes at them momentarily, she realized Josh was staring at her curiously, turning to see what was over his shoulder. She wrapped his hands around his shoulders and turned him back fully towards her — after a pointed look at the four boys. "Is there more people? I thought others were on the tour."

     "Oh, yeah! Some are coming at later dates or coming on tour when we get to their hometowns or whatnot." He answered smoothly, scratching the back of his neck as another moment of silence enveloped them.

   The moment was broken as Jaden wrapped his arm around Melissa with a cocky grin. "Ok kids, let's get going!"

      Both Melissa and Josh scoffed, looking towards the tall teenager with smiles. "Oh please, we're the same age J-dawg." The girl smiled triumphantly as the older boy groaned overly loud.

  "You know I hate when you call me that." He spoke, taking his arm off her shoulder. "Besides, we've got to get on the bus kiddies."

  Josh threw Melissa an amused look making her giggle — which caused Jaden to swing his gaze to the both to them; making them both give looks of innocence. The two teenagers looked back towards each other and started laughing loudly — for truly something not too funny, but Jaden throwing his hands in the air dramatically just made them laugh harder.

    "That's my ship," Chase murmured to Anthony as they watched Melissa and Josh began to chat about small, timid things. Anthony just nodded excitedly, a small laugh tumbling from his lips.

INSTAGRAM!

𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗂𝗍-𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 :)

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗗: 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌

640𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝖸𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖩𝖮𝖲𝖧 𝖬𝖤𝖳

𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆: 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 🤩
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖾 🤩

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾!!

𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼 🥺❤️
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 😌✊🏼

𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆.𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀: 🥰
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 🥺

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁 🤭
↳ 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆: 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗂... 🤭
↳ 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆: 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗷𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗱: 𝗂 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗿: 𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗷𝗼𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘂𝗱: 𝗂 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆: 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵: 𝗂 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗻𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀: 𝗂 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆.𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀: 𝗂 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗂 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝘀.𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝗂 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗶𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻: 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍... 🤭
↳ 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀: 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍
↳ 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻: 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌... 𝗐𝗍𝖿

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗍 😌✊🏼