Chapter 1

December 1 2006
Friday
9:39 am

Marianne's POV

         "Hello welcome to McDonald's what may I help you with?" I asked the customer with a smile. I walked around the store if there was trouble at tables. "It has been 21 minutes and we haven't gotten our order," The man said nicely. His daughter was looking at the table counting the specks. "Alright, what order are you?" I asked as I looked through my pocket. "We are order 234," He said. I nodded and wrote it down with the pen I had. I got a pink pencil and crayons along with a paper. "Here you go," I said giving the little girl the stuff. "Thank you," He exclaimed grabbing the pen. "I'll be back real quick," I said running off to the back. "Where is order 234?" I asked. "Right here, sorry for the wait," Davy said. He gave me the order and I walked off back to the table. "Here you go," I said giving them their food. They said thanks and started eating. I turned around and gasped. There was a family of 4. A man named Robert Reich, his two kids, and his wife, my use to be girlfriend, Lillie Days. When we looked at each other, the world stopped. It was pure awkwardness. I looked away and rushed off. I went with Davy in the back. No one was ordering except The Reich family. "Lillie is here," I muttered. "I'm sorry, but remember, she is stupid," Davy said in his super gay voice. I nodded and just stayed there. After many minutes, one of the workers called me. "Marianne Table 5 needs you," He said handing me their food tray. I started shaking. I walked slowly to their table. I was terrified of Robert, last time I talk to him when was Lillie made me meet him. He yelled so many thighs that I ran out if the house. "Here is your food," I said trying to smile. Lillie's eyes met my own. I didn't look at her as I walked away. "WAIT A MINUTE," Robert yelled. I stopped where I was and started shaking. "Y-yes sir?" I said as turned around and looking at the floor. "WHERE IN THE HELL IS OUR STRAWS?!" Robert screamed as he got in my face. 'FUCK MAN WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS?!' I thought. All of a sudden I hear someone next to me. "Sorry sir, our worker is new and placed the straws in the wrong tray," Davy said handing him the straws. Davy had a smile. "I DON'T WANT STRAWS FROM A GAY PERSON!" Robert screamed hitting Davy's hand hard. I was shocked and grabbed Davy. Robert started yelling at us, how we are just disgusting gay people. Tears streamed Davy's eyes as he cradled in my arms. I have had enough. "Sir many people may like different genders, but it isn't ok just two yell at two workers for there sexuality," I said standing up straight. Davy was taken by the manager. I knew Robert worked at the biggest company ever, but damn he won't treat my friend like that. "All you are is a wimpy lesbian girl," Robert said gripping my wrist. I slapped his face and pulled my hand from his grip. "TOUCH ME AND I'LL CALL THE POLICE," I snapped. Lillie's kids weren't eating. Lillie was frowning and stood up. "Ma'am you don't get to yell or touch at my husband like that," Lillie snapped. I looked at her, heartbroken. "He touched me first without my permission and it is very offense that you are agreeing with him," I said quietly turning around. I started walking away. "Someone who is straight, get these people food," I said. Most of them were, but the people who weren't just came by Davy and I. We all quietly talked as someone served them. The kids looked disappointed and sad as they ate there food. Robert was talking loudly as everyone came by us before leaving and saying to ignore him. The little girl I gave the paper and crayons to came to me. "Here is the drawing of you thatI made for you along with the crayons and pen," the little girl said. I took the drawing but not the pen or crayons. "This is a very beautiful picture of me, and keep the pen and crayons, I have way to many for myself," I said with a smile. The girl smiled. "Thank you," She said happily as she left.... I like the good people...

After work
7:40 pm

"It is funny because I'm bi, not lesbian even though I like girls more," I said to Davy as I changed. Davy was here along with his boyfriend. "Yeah same here, but I know what will fix it up," Davy said. Lucas, his boyfriend, looked at him. "What is it?" Lucas and I asked. I was in leggings and sports bra. "THREESOME!" Davy asked with a grin. I frowned. "Well, I'm not in the mood for sex at the moment," I said as I grabbed my Pepsi. "You always say that," Lucas said. "Because you always choose bad days for it," I muttered. We do threesomes when we are drunk so first we need to get drunk. "I'll pay this time," Davy said. I smirked. "Fine you guys win this time," I said putting down my Pepsi.
The guys cheered and started bringing out all the beer, this is going to be fun...

Should I write the lemon xD