Chapter 2

10:00 pm

Marianne's POV

The guys were already halfway drunk and shirts off. "Baby get drunk," Davy said sounding Stewie Griffin. Lucas giggled. "Dude give me the can and I'll chug it," I said smirking. "No let's bet, whoever chugs there can first, gets to have Davy first," Lucas purred. "Fuck yeah right," I said. Davy handed us the beer and sat next to both of us. We placed out cans of the coffee table. "READY....GO," Davy purred. We both grabbed the can and started chugging. "Finished," I screamed putting my can down before Lucas. "Mari get me," Davy said. I bit my bottom lips on got on top of him. "No fair," Lucas pouted. I stuck my tongue out at him and started kissing Davy. We practically went from kissing to making out. "STAP IT," Lucas said. Davy and I looked at each other and then Lucas. "ATTACK," We yelled getting on top of Lucas. I started attacking his neck while Davy was making out. Lucas was a moaning mess. Lucas' hand went down my leggings and near my spot. He started rubbing quickly. I moaned and started sucking his skin. I felt his fingers go in me at the sudden moment. "More Daddy~" I moaned as he went slowly. He went faster and also with Davy since he was doing a hand job. I felt myself come. Lucas took out his fingers and licked them. "Delicious," Lucas said licking Davy's substance. Davy was drooling and blushing. "Fuck us," Davy begged. "Let me fuck you first," Lucas said pulling down his pants and boxers. His huge dick extended forward. Davy started licking his dick. Lucas made out with me and was ripping my clothes off. He licked and played with breasts. Davy tried putting the whole thing in his small mouth but couldn't. Davy sucked for a while and Lucas came. "Sit in front of me," Lucas told Davy as we made out.

And skip because I have no clue how threesome works in sex OwO

Next Morning
December 2 2006
8:00 am

I yawned as I woke up with a deep head ache. My body was full of pain from getting squished in between my two huge naked friends. I remembered what happened last night. "Fuck man," I said getting out of the guys grip. I stretched before grabbing my clothes which where neatly folded before that moment. I went to take a quick shower. I stood there while biting my bottom lip. I quickly washed my body and hair before drying myself off. Davy came in the bathroom as I threw the towel in the dirty laundry. I blushed and I covered my body with my hands. Davy laugh as he covered his eyes. "Sorry, didn't mean too, but someone is at the door," He said sadly. I nodded and shoved him out. I quickly changed to a green tank top and leggings after slipping on my undergarments. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and went outside the bathroom. Davy was dressed along with Lucas. Who stood in the kitchen made me stop moving. Lillie stood there. Her beautiful baby blue eyes looked at me. Then I saw her kids standing next to her. I growled quietly. "What are you doing here?" I snapped. "Marianne please, listen to me," Lillie said. "I thought you hated people who aren't straight," I said starting to walk towards the door. "Marianne just this once listen," Lillie pleaded as she grabbed my hand. Her warm had sent weird feelings up my arm. I snatched my hand back. "You broke me," I whispered. "But I want you back," Lillie said with tears in her eyes....