Rider

Cooped up in his room, Rider could only imagine himself back on the battlefield after today.

Earlier, he had joined a battle of claim blitz. Of course, he wanted to have the time of his life and nearly got that wish. All good things must end of course, and Goggles and his crew mates enter the field.

While Rider isn't really annoyed by Goggles, Rider still feels as if Goggles is a thorn in his finger. And the thorn is REALLY stuck in there. But Rider isn't going to let Goggles take his fun. Not now at least.

The battle begins and Rider takes his position on the left side of the map (Port Mackerel) and waits silently for any passerby's. Ready to jump down and splat anyone who comes by, Rider took a moment to reminisce the first time he met Goggles.

Wait, why is he thinking of Goggles so much?! Snap out of it, Rider! You're losing focus in the battle. If anything, you should beat Goggles ass.

Probably without the "b"

Clam Blitz goes well to say the least, and Riders team ultimately wins. What only lingers is the victory and the victors thoughts.

He couldn't be gay, right?

No! Ludicrous! Absolutely not!
...
Maybe

Returning to reality, Rider takes a deep breath and exhaled violently. His brain and heart are having a full on war now! A turf war. He was always taught that the most smartest part of your body is the brain. But the part that makes you feel joy is the heart. Which to choose.

He decided it'd be at 50/50 and looked out the window. The night was fading into morning. Had he really stayed up this much just to remember a few thoughts? Pathetic, he though, but he didn't question himself further.

The dawn split sky gave Rider a feeling of tranquility. That airy feeling where you feel everything will be alright.

Goodnight, Rider.

That was bad ok good night y'all