Chapter 18: Are we...in a relationship?

I had been three whole, boring ass weeks since I was taken and today I was FINALLY going back to my home, back to Nat, back to my lab and back to my...well I didn't really know what Peter was but I was going home which means I would find out.

The last three weeks had been mostly watching TV, doing the work Peter had brought me when he came by to visit after school and we worked in my lab a little and well, Pete and I made out, a lot. Oh and we won the project in class, of course I wasn't there but Pete finished it all off and presented it.

"You all packed up and ready to go?" My dad asked as he entered my room, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yep, all done, just waiting for Nat to bring the car around." I smiled, pointing down at my bags.

"Look at you, it's like you can't wait to leave." My dad chuckled as he pulled me into a hug.

"It's not that at all, I'm just ready to get back to regular life is all." I explained.

"I know kid, I was just messing." He smiled.

"Boss, Lady Stark, Agent Romanoff has asked me to inform you she is waiting out front." F.R.I.D.A.Y spoke up.

"Thanks F.R.I." my dad called out, turning to me smiling.

"Lady Stark...Really?" I asked my dad as we grabbed the bags and began walking out of my room.

"Hey, you are the lady of this house, you are a Stark...it made sense. M'lady" He shrugged, smirking

"You've been watching Game of Thrones again haven't you." I asked raising an eye brow as we walked out side to the car where Nat was waiting.

"You are just too much like Arya Stark to not take advantage." He argued putting my bag in the car trunk.

"Well, in the immortal words of Lady Arya Stark of Winterfell, 'Don't call me m'lady.'" I told him which made him laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you kid." My dad sighed into my hair as he hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too dad, but you know where I am if you need me, you can call me when ever and I'll be back again at weekend." I reminded him as I pulled away, I kissed his cheek, he kissed my forehead and we said our last goodbye before I hopped in the car and Nat drove off.

*Back at home*

I opened the door to the apartment and walked in, throwing my bag on the floor by the door and I collapsed on the sofa.

"Home Sweet Home." I sighed as I grabbed the TV remote and switched it on.

"no, not yet, you need to go upstairs." Nat told me as she walked over and grabbed the remote.

"What why?" I asked confused. She smiled and pointed to the stairs. I huffed as I stood up and trudged up stairs. I reached the top of the stairs and saw a peace of paper taped to my door.

-Hey Evie,

I left you a gift on your bed, hopefully I will make it back in time for you to open it.

- Peter

I smiled and opened my door to find Peter had left flowers on my bed and a little red box. I walked over grabbed the flowers and took the to the bathroom where I found an empty glass and filled it with water, putting the flowers in the glass and took them into my room, placing them on my dressing table. I saw a figure, moving about from the corner of my eye and when I turned I saw Peter climbing through the window.

"Hey Pete." I called over.

"Hey, I saw the lights on so I came in." He smiled.

"It's cool."

"So, when did you get back?"

"about ten minutes ago." I smiled as I walked over and sat on my bed.

"Did you open your gift yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I have just put the flowers in water. They are lovely by the way."

"They were from May. This.." I said, picking up the red box. "Is from me." He smiled as he handed it to me. I took it from him and opened it up to see a small heart pendant with a gold crown above it.

"It's beautiful Pete, I love it." I smiled as I pulled it out of the box.

"Here, let me." He smiled as he took it from me, and clipped it around my neck. I blushed a little at the close proximity and lent up, kissing him softly.

"Evie, can I ask you something?" Peter asked as he pulled away.

"Shoot." I smiled up at him, keeping my arms wrapped around his neck, Pete holding his hands to my waist.

"Are we...in a relationship?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my hand finding his hair.

"Well, we've been on dates, we make out all the time. Are we in a relationship?"

"Well, I don't know, do you want to be in a relationship?"

"Well, yeah, I do. Do you?"

"Absolutely." I smiled up at him, he smiled down at me.

"Evelyn Stark, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, moving just a little closer. I lent in and let our lips touch once again.

"Can I take that as a yes?" He asked as we pulled apart.

"Absolutely." I smiled.

"Thank god because this would have been so awkward if you had said no." Peter chuckled.

"Like I could ever say no to you." I whispered as I kissed, this time the kiss lasted so much longer.

"So..." he smiled as he pulled away again. "Wanna go on a ride over New York city?" He asked.

"Bring it on Bug Boy." I smirked.

"They you gotta hold on tight baby." He chuckled as he threw me on his back and walked to the window.

"Oh man, you better stat calling me that more often Bug Boy."

"What?" He asked confused.

"Baby."

"if that's what you want...baby." He smiled before he jumped, shooting a web into the air and swinging us across NYC.

My boyfriend, Peter Parker and I.