Meeting the "boys"

- Clair's POV -

"No, no, no you can't do that!" I whispered in almost disbelief to myself, hoping nobody heard it.

"I'm afraid I already did, love" Simon said.

"Then cancel it!" I raised my voice a bit. 

"Now why would I do that?" He questioned, obviously confused. 

I was on the edge of crying, but I wouldn't let my self cry in front of them, not this soon anyway. I looked at the guys who were standing beside him, they all looked shocked. Then I looked down at the ground.

"I'm too much trouble" I whispered in response, keeping my eyes locked on the floor. 

"You should all listen to what she is telling you. This is the first time she actually says something smart, and it will spare you a ride back here." My dear foster mom agreed while the girls out in the hallway laughed.

"Shut your mouth, right now!" Simon shouted at my foster mom, scaring me half into cardiac arrest. "what kind of person are you? And for you Clair, you are coming with me." Simon left no space for argument. 

"As you wish" My Foster mom sighed, "pack your stuff and go, Clair."

"We'll be waiting for you downstairs, Clair" Simon told me. 

"No need for that, I'm not coming with you" I said.

He looked at one of the boys and gave him a court nod. Before I knew it, I was swung over the shoulder of a stranger. 

"What are you doing!? Put me down!" I yelled. I was shocked. 

"Nope" he stated as a matter of fact.

"Now where's your stuff?" Simon asked while looking around my room. 

"I don't have anything." Embarassment was making it's way back into my brain. 

"Oh, do you want say goodbye to your friends?". 

"I don't have any of those either". I'm sure my face was the color of a tomato now. 

"Well then, to the limo". 

The boy who lifted me placed me down on a seat as far away from the door as possible, and then him, the rest boys and the man who adopted me got in the car.

"I'm Simon Cowell, and this is the Janoskians". Simon presented himself and the boys. 

One by one he pointed at the boys 

"That's Luke , Jai and Beau brooks, they're brothers, and that is Daniel and James, they are a group called the janoskians. I should probably let you know that there are more boys when we get home". 

They all smiled at me, but I didn't smile back. I just kept my head down and wanted to disappear, I mean really? More boys? I don't know if I can handle that.

"How many?" I asked timidly. 

They all looked surprised when I suddenly spoke. I guess they weren't expecting I would talk.

"There are thirteen more". Simon answered.

"Are they also famous?" Wow, great question. I'm a moron. 

"Yes, there are two boy bands One direction and the Vamps, and just a regular band, 5 seconds of summer and of course the Janoskians who also live with us". Simon explained to me patiently. 

"Wait, they all live at your house?" I mean, that's a lot of people in one place. 

"Yes, and it's your house too now", That is definitely going to take some getting used to.