Fake dating?

*unedited*

- Clair's POV -

We entered the house. Simon, a bodyguard and management were sitting and waiting of us.

"Clair, love. We have great news!" Simon announced and giving me a hug.

I've just been in the hospital and he doesn't even care. He motioned for all of us to sit down.

"We have noticed all the hate you've been getting lately, because the press and the fans think you might be dating one of the boys. So management came with a solution. You are going to be dating Jamie Campbell." He announced.

I almost choked on my tongue.

"What?" I said.My eyes were probably so wide they almost popped out of my head.

"We are thinking that it might help with your reputation and john here is your bodyguard. It will not be discussed and you are just gonna have to deal with it. It's for your own good."

I just nodded and looked at the boys. Daniel looked hurt. A mix between sadness, jealousy and anger was in his eyes. Jai patted him on the back.

"And also," Simon started "We have security cameras in the house and we heard you sing."

Oh god. I'm pretty sure my eyes popped out now.

"We have set up a meeting with the wanted and you are going to make a collaboration with them."

"No, no, nah ah." I shook my head furiously.

"Clair, you just have to obey and that's final. We are heading back to the office now, Jessica is a stylist and she'll be over in five minutes, to get you ready for you date with Jamie at 7 p.m. He's gonna pick you up and the meeting with the wanted is tomorrow. See you all tomorrow."

And with that they left. Are you kidding me? I didn't ask for this. Why do they have to control my life. Clair calm yourself down. All the boys were quiet. I cleared my throat to break the silence.

"Well I'm fake dating Jamie Campbell, but I have a question... Who is Jamie Campbell?" I asked.

"He's an actor, and he's a douche." Daniel said while clenching his fists.

What is going on? Is Daniel jealous or something. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it and a tall woman with beautiful blonde hair stood there smiling.

"Hi, I'm Jessica you must be Clair." She said.

"Yes I am." I went for a handshake but she gave me a hug. I was taken back at first but then I hugged back. I can't be scared for the rest of my life.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey boys." She greeted them politely.

They just mumbled heys and hellos.

"Well I better get you ready for your special date tonight." She said and winked at me.

She grabbed my arm and terror went through me. The boys shot up from the couch they kinda figured out by now that I didn't liked being touched by anyone. Jessica looked confused.

"Oh, uhm. I thought I saw a spider, sorry false alarm." I said. Nice save Clair!

"Okay let's go!" Jessica squealed.

I think she might be more excited for this date than I am.

She did my make up and gave picked an outfit for me since I had no idea what I was doing. She picked some high heels in black.

We went back downstairs. I didn't wear the heels just yet. First of all I don't know how girls can even walk in them, and second I'm not going out just yet.