The good news

- Clair's POV -

I'm currently on my way home from my meeting with The Wanted. I agreed to make a song with them.

My limo driver thought we should celebrate it, so he popped open a can of soda since I'm underage, fair enough.

We reached the house and I politely said goodbye to the driver.

I wondered whether I should knock on the door or just walk in. I mean, this is my house too now since I live here, but what if they think I'm an intruder? I shouldn't overthink this situation that much, I probably look like a right idiot just standing here on the welcome matte, staring at a big brown door. My God, I have a weird brain.

You know what? I'm just gonna walk in.

"Guys? I'm home!", no one responded to my squeakily yelled statement. 

Great, they're not even home, I just stood outside for no reason, contemplating on wether or not to knock, I am oficially a literal idiot. The guys were nice enough to leave a note though. I grabbed the note off the kitchen counter. 

"Hey babe, The Janoskians are out filming a video, The Vamps went out for ice cream, One direction are at the studio writing new songs, 5sos are out buying shoes and lollipops.
Michael wrote lollipops btw, we're not really buying lollipops, well enough about lollipops, we've written lollipops a lot of times haven't we? Lollipops lollipops lollipops, okay I'm just gonna stop now, see ya in about half an hour - 5 seconds of lollipops."

What in the heavens name on earth did I just allow my brain to comprehend? 
I think I'm just gonna go eat now. It's two p.m. and I am outstarved. I ate a small sandwich and got done just in time for when the boys decided to step in. 

"We're hoooome Patricia!" Michael sang in a weird opera voice.

"Michael, are you drunk?" I raised one of my brows and looked at him with serious distaste.

"What? No." He answered.

"Whatever you say Michael, whatever you say."

"Hush child, we actually have great news." Calum intervened. 

"What news?" I asked, that statement certainly sparked my jolly curiosity. 

"You don't have to fake date Jamie anymore!" He said and squealed like a little girl.
Who am I kidding, I squealed like a little pony. Okay maybe we were all sort of squealing. That's a lot of squealing in one place at once, take my word for it. 
We shared a group-hug during our squealing party. 

"Okay hakuna your tatas for just a second, why not? What has changed?" I didn't bother to hide my suspicion. 

"After your face plant, people kind of realized that you were human." Luke responded with true sincerity.  

So, this is what true freedom tastes like! Now it's just a waiting game, for the others to get home so we can share the good news with them. 

A knock on the door interrupted our little 'session'.
I went out to the door and opened it. Who would have known, that this was the moment my life was going to change forever.