Simon is back

- Clair's POV -

Two days later after the incident.

I haven't left my room since that night. I'm just too embarrassed to look the any of the boys in the eyes. They have all seen me half naked and maybe it's tempting for them. God knows what they're thinking in their teenage hormonal brains, what are they gonna do to me? I can't even think about it. I haven't eaten, slept, showered or anything at all. The boys knocked once in a while, but I have locked my door so they can't get in. Of course I answer them, sometimes just so they don't think I'm dead. I never thought something like what happened two days ago, would happen just because I rejected a guy. I guess I have to learn some things the hard way.

I was thinking to myself for a bit. You know what? I should probably get some air. I've been cooped up in this room too long, and Simon is coming home today because of what happened. I took a shower and put on some make up. My outfit was pretty simple, just a pair of black skinny jeans, a white top, a red flannel and black converse. I walked downstairs and everyone was surprisingly home. I walked into the living room quietly, hoping they wouldn't notice me. They were in some kind of deep conversation, so it might actually work. 

"Clair?" Luke (5sos) asked with a surprising look. They all turned to me and looked surprised, propably not as surprised as me. But that's all I saw, I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Hello." I said with a sore voice. There was an awkward silence for a while, until I broke it.

"So, I'm just gonna go now." I said while pointing at the door "It sounded like it was important, what you guys were talking about." I was just about go when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched. Luckily it was just Luke.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave, come sit with us."

"I really don't wan-" Luke cut me off.

"Please?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. Luke took my hand and lead me to the couch. I was sitting between Michael and Luke. I just kept looking at my lap. I was still embarrassed.

"Clair? Luke, Ashton, Calum and I wanna a sing a song to you we've written, if you wanna hear it." Michael announced. 

"I would love to hear it." I said while my eyes were still glued to my lap.

They pulled out their guitars and started singing a song called 'amnesia'. It was beautiful. I couldn't hold my tears back, so I buried my face in my hands while they kept singing. That song just hit the spot. I cried my eyes out. Luke pulled me into him, and I was sobbing into his chest while Michael was rubbing circles on my back. I actually just realized how much these boys cared about me, and realized how irrational I had been. I pulled my self together and started laughing my ass off. 

"What's so funny?" Daniel asked.

"I can't believe you actually knocked the boys out." I said in disbelief between laughs.

They were all laughing now.

"You are going to be okay, Clair." Harry said. He looked like he truly believed that. I should propably believe it too. 

"I know, that wasn't the first time it happened." Screw a duck. I don't know when to hold my words. 

"What did you just say?" Michael asked.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes you did?"

I might as well tell them that part too. Let's get this over with. 

"My dad did something similar with his friends to scare me."

"Clair? We are gonna make a promise to you, we are never gonna let anyone hurt you ever again!"

"Thank you, enough about that. What about that song I was gonna sing for you?"

"Are you serious?"

"Very." I said while giving Michael a funny intimidating look.

"Hell yeah then!" They all yelled.

They handed me a guitar and I started playing. I sang 'the story of my life' by One direction.

When I was done they were all clapping.

"Holy shit you can sing!" And "you're amazing!" They all said!"

"That's what we told you!" Daniel said.

"Do you know who made that song?" Louis asked.

"Of course! I googled you guys and all of your songs popped up. I really liked this one!" I said.

"Well you nailed it!"

--

We all ate dinner together and were about to watch a movie, when Simon barged in through the door and yelled "I'm home!". 

I ran over to Simon and hugged him. He was a little taken back at first, but then he hugged me back. He looked at me and the boys. He wanted to know the full story about what happened from our side.

//

I had writers block... Short chapter I know, I'm sorry! Hang in there guys!

K. BYE.