Chapter 17: Friends Forever Part 02.

Narrator: After entering the caverns, they then spotted the temple. Hanako: We're here. I hope this won't be our final mission together. Sonjo: It won't be. When we're together, nothing can stop us. Not even tribes from Kuroi-Ryu.

Narrator: Hanako smiled, after hearing her friend say that. Hanako: Sonjo, I hope you're ready for what we'll get in here for you. Sonjo: I am ready, and after what you explained to me this morning, in truth I feel the same way. Hanako: You do? Sonjo: Yes, you and I are both closer than friends, and we've been through so many rough times, including the time we were in that evolved time after this.

Hanako: It was a scary time period. Sonjo: Most importantly, if we were to ever die in the end, we would die together as closer than friends. Now let's get in there, and finish our mission. Hanako: Okay. Narrator: The two held hands together, and their enemies followed behind them. Finally the two stopped, to where there was a map of the entire maze. 

Sonjo: Who ever built this temple wasn't clear on having people decide where to go. The entire place leads to a lot of places, and some end in dead ends. Hanako: Maybe if we focus on one of the lines, we could find our way to the weapon. Now we're here, so let's see what which tunnel leads to the weapon. Narrator: Hanako pressed her finger on where the tunnels were, and followed them along to see which one lead to the weapon they were looking for, and oddly enough the only one that worked was the one in the upper left corner in front of them.

Hanako: That should be the one. Now let's stick together, and get that weapon. Narrator: The two then left the map, and took the path on the upper left corner. Once in the path, Hanako, and Sonjo saw that the path was lightened with torches. Then once the two samurai's got to a second set of paths, they stopped. Hanako: The path breaks here. What do we do now? Sonjo: Easy, the path on the left has torches, and the other one is darker than normal. So all we need to do is follow the path that does have torches, and not the dark ones. Hanako: Sounds easy enough. Narrator: The two followed the connection of paths, which were the ones that did have torches, then arrived at where the weapon was.

Hanako: There it is, the Banana Tanto Blade. Let's get it, and hurry out. Amaya: Not so fast, samurai's. Narrator: Hanako, and Sonjo pulled out their weapons, and then turned around to find Amaya and the Komori tribe. Amaya: That weapon, and you two are coming with us. Kuroi-Ryu wants it to take over the world. Sonjo: We'll never give it to you or him. The weapons belong in the hands of good. Amaya: We will see. Seize them. Narrator: The tribe grunts charged at the two, but Hanako had an idea to stop them. Hanako: Sonjo, grab the weapon. I have another idea. Sonjo: Let's hope it'll save us.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.