Chapter 18: Friends Forever Part 03.

Narrator: After pulling out the Suika locket, and installing it into her neck brace, and sliced it summoning her Mech from the dreamworld. Hanako then pulled out her Burēdosutaffu out from behind her back.

Hanako: That Tanto blade is for my friend Sonjo, and I'm not gonna let you lay a rotten finger on him, myself, or the weapon. So if you want to take something near, and dear to me, I suggest you lower your weapons, or if you try to charge it'll be the last thing you'll do with your life. Narrator: One of the guards try to attack, but Hanako just used the weapon on her Mech, decapitating him. Then Hanako threw the Burēdosutaffu like a boomerang killing everyone.

Sonjo: I should have brought my Mech as well. Amaya: How dare you. You think that device you're protected in is going to stop me? I am not scared of anything. So how about you disarm your little contraption, and fight like a-" Narrator: Hanako then used the Burēdosutaffu she was using, to slice the tribe leader in half.

Sonjo: Hanako-Chan? Narrator: Hanako then realized what she did, then turned her locket off. After Hanako's Mech disappeared she crouched to the ground in guilt. Hanako: What have I done. I went too far, and murdered an enemy in front of the only friend I've been with since my tenth age. I'll definitely be alone now. After what I just did, no one will forgive me. Not even myself. Narrator: Hanako started shedding tears knowing what will happen because of her mistake, and dropped her sword in failing herself, and her training.

Narrator: After grabbing the weapon from the stand, Sonjo touched his friends shoulder. Hanako: Watashi wa mina shippaishita. (I failed everyone.) Sonjo: What's wrong? You did the right thing, you saved us both. Hanako: But I also killed too much in my own rage. Maybe I'm not actually a good samurai after all. I should hang up my blade. Sonjo: Hanako, you're a great samurai. Killing enemies are what we trained for, and since you saved me, I'll do my best to return the favor that you have done for me today. For we are close friends, and nothing will ever change that. Narrator: Hanako smiled, and then hugged Sonjo after hearing what he had to say. Hanako: Arigatōgozaimashita. (Thank You.) Sonjo: Dōitashimashite. (You're Welcome.)

Hanako: So how do we get out of here? Sonjo: Easy, we just follow the path we took earlier. Following the ones that have light, and avoid the ones that didn't have light. Narrator: After taking every path in the temple that was lit up with torches, the two ended up back where they were and exited the temple, and Crescent caverns. Hanako: Thank you for staying friends with me. Sonjo: Was the least I could do, and just because you got angered by enemies of ours, and killed them, it doesn't mean we'll not see each other again. Narrator: Hanako smiled, and they both walked towards their horses.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.