Chapter 28: A Father's Teacher Part 05.

Narrator: The golden eagle then flew Hanako out of the nest, and took off while she held on to the edges. The golden eagle flew Hanako from the mountain top of it's nest, and flew her towards an open meadow.

The golden eagle landed on the meadow, and allowed Hanako to get off of it once it landed. Hanako got off of the golden eagle, and then landed on a bunch of canola flowers. Hanako then noticed that Sakura was floating in the air in front of her on a cloud. Sakura: So, how was your ride with your spirit animal? Hanako: It's magnificent. Sakura: Ah, finally actual words. Narrator: Hanako blushed. Sakura: Don't worry. Your father was the same way when we were young.

Narrator: Sakura got off of the cloud, and landed on the ground. Sakura: Now all you have to do to get out of your mind is close your eyes, and reopen them. Narrator: Hanako did as the woman instructed, and closed her eyes then reopened them. Afterwards, Hanako was back in Sakura's house still on the pillow her head was laying on.

Sakura: I believe your day is complete, child. Narrator: As Hanako got back up, she noticed that her v***** spilled large amounts of c**. Sakura: My you've made such a mess. I'll help you out with that. Narrator: After getting up, Sakura grabbed a towel from the table, and helped clean the laundry basket, then returned to Hanako to help dry her off. Once Hanako was all dry, she placed her shorts back on, and recovered her breasts with the kimono she was wearing, and retied it with the belt.

Narrator: Sakura then offered to help Hanako place her samurai armor back on once her privates were covered. So after gathering the recycled thread, Sakura tied together Hanako's chest armor, shoulder pads, and even reequipped her katana holster belt once every piece of armor was back on. Then Hanako placed her helmet back on once she was fully dressed. Sakura: Daiki-San, you may reenter now. Narrator: Daiki came back into the house just as Hanako finished getting her stuff back on. Daiki: Well you seem to be having a lot of fun in here. I heard you were playing with your privates while Sakura was helping you out. Narrator: Hanako blushed after hearing what her father said to her. Daiki: It's fine, she did it with me as well during training.

Sakura: Your daughter's spirit animal is a golden eagle. A bird much like your spirit animal, but a bit more fragile than it. Daiki: I see, and did Hanako behave well during training? Sakura: Well, there was that first moment when she got scared of me when you left her alone, but I calmed her down and offered her tea. Though her first words with me were only in our second language. Daiki: Hai, I forgot to mention that she does that when ever she gets scared. Well we better get going, and see if the other students are finished with their missions. Sakura: Well then, I bid you all good luck on defeating Kuroi-Ryu, and saving Japan.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.